Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP - April/May OD July/September EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got the Trade-in text and when I replied…crickets. No changes on EDD, still at 7/18-8/15.
I got a phone call yesterday about a trade-in. Told them I had no trade and he goes ok, kick back and wait for your VIN to be assigned. I'm still at 7/14-08/11. I would think I would get some kind of new window by Thursday, but this is Tesla.

i ordered a white/black MYP, no tow, no fsd on 4/30. Still have a window of 7/15-8/12.
Weird part is about a week ago i texted the 510 number as to whether i should do the credit app/finance application. He said i should wait until "closer" to delivery and they will advise when it is best to do so. 4 days later the same guys texts me and says, please complete your credit application, as that is the last item remaining. did that on sunday, and no updates since. maybe he sees something on his end that i can't...

The lack of VIN's is discouraging. This is my second time around awaiting a VIN. The first time it came 10 days prior to the first date of my two week EDD. Now we are past that, I'm thinking i'll have another push out with EDD sooner than a VIN assigned. any VIN's today?
It is definitely discouraging, there seems to be virtually no movement on VIN at all.

Posting for the 1st time and interested to see when others are getting their MYP. Seems dates are bouncing a bit but it might be more of a transport issue right now if Cali customers are getting their cars sooner. A lot of people are moving now so truck transports are probably expensive and competitive if Tesla uses a 3rd party provider.
I’m from the Seattle area
Blue/White/Tow/No FSD
OOD: May 6
EDD1: July - Sept 2022
EDD2: Sept 5 - Oct 31
EDD3: July 20 - Aug 24
EDD4: June 10 - 24
EDD5: July 20 - Aug 24
Pushed out 2 weeks now
EDD6: Aug 5 - Sept 2

Offer for trade in expired. App threatening me to complete task of resubmitted. Looking for guidance of what to do now. Edd Aug 17th to sep 21 atm
Ours expired and we decided to just ask for a new one (current EDD 8/1-9/5). The trade value of our 2021 MYLR went up a bit, so in this case we don't think the delay is really costing us anything. :) Of course, the new trade expiration is right at the beginning of the current EDD, so most likely we will need to get another trade value at that time.

i ordered a white/black MYP, no tow, no fsd on 4/30. Still have a window of 7/15-8/12.
Weird part is about a week ago i texted the 510 number as to whether i should do the credit app/finance application. He said i should wait until "closer" to delivery and they will advise when it is best to do so. 4 days later the same guys texts me and says, please complete your credit application, as that is the last item remaining. did that on sunday, and no updates since. maybe he sees something on his end that i can't...
Best play is to have your profile set to pay cash and no trade. Once the VIN is assigned, you can then switch to finance and add a trade. This eliminates the chance of your profile ever being incomplete and delaying your delivery.

Reactions: Jrhcustom91
MYP MSM / BLACK / NO ADD-ONS.

OD: 6/2/22
EDD: 7/22 - 9/22
EDD update 1: 8/9/22 - 9/20/22
EDD update 2: 8/7/22 - 9/3/22
EED update 3: 8/31/22 - 10/5/22.........

Got pushed back a whole month. I had Tesla finance pending during the first 2 updates but now I've moved it to pay cash. We'll see if that moves it back up.

Absolutely no movement here - not sure if it is worth posting, but I'm in the same boat as a bunch of others it seems.

MYP Blue/White, no Tow no FSD
OD May 17
EDD1 - Late July-Early Sep
EDD2 - June 24 - July 8 (Two week window! But it got pushed out on June 25...)
EDD3 - Aug 3 - Sep 7
Washington, near Seattle
Seems to be the theme. My first EDD is today, although I am still in a 1-month window, I expect a big push back and a shorter window any day now.

Reactions: Wendyzattic