Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP - April/May OD July/September EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I picked up my MYP today. The process was super easy my SA opened the car and let me take my time checking every nook and cranny. I could not find any faults. Mine was built on 8.11 and came with Michelin's, New door panels, charger, and license plate frame. Sadly it did not come with mudguards. The wait was painful, but in the end, I'm super happy. By the way, I did not have any alignment issues as some reported. Good luck to all of you that are still waiting. I hope you get your cars soon.
Forgot to mention. It appears that the lumbar seats are back. Mine arrived with lumbar seats.

Reactions: Macgyverfever
After refusing delivery last weekend, and hassling Tesla to release my VIN, it was finally released yesterday and they order put my order on hold till the 21st (I think they do this so you aren't immediately reassigned the same VIN). I decided to live life dangerously and take if off hold this morning. Just got assigned what looks to be a fresh 533 VIN (was 510). Est Delivery Sep 2-5.

After refusing delivery last weekend, and hassling Tesla to release my VIN, it was finally released yesterday and they order put my order on hold till the 21st (I think they do this so you aren't immediately reassigned the same VIN). I decided to live life dangerously and take if off hold this morning. Just got assigned what looks to be a fresh 533 VIN (was 510). Est Delivery Sep 2-5.
What is your order configuration?

Vin is f530 so probably the newer ones, haven't contacted the store yet to confirm tire types... fingers crossed for all seasons

still don't see an option for mvpa.
Removed FSD , added trade-in which got lowballed by 1600 but w/e at this point.
Added financing.