Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP - April/May OD July/September EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have to say super clean some residue left over from a fresh detail but otherwise no issue.
Very minor gaps That I can't imagine can be fixed any better than they currently are as well as some minor gasket re alignment necessary I've already scheduled the appointment for.
Received the all season michelin's as well as the mobile connector even though I ordered on May 2nd after the April 28th cut off.
No PPF or mud flaps which is fine.
Door trim?

I also just got my VIN last night or early this morning, which also has the F534 prefix :)

MYP | MSM/Black | Tow | No EAP/FSD | Riverside, CA
Order Date: 05/31/22 |
Previous EDD: 08/24 - 09/04
Current EDD: 08/28 - 09/01
Got notified that I can schedule my delivery date and time and picked August 30th at 10:30am

Hopefully can still qualify for the California Clean Fuel Reward of $750 as the delivery will be end of August before the September cutoff. Time will tell if this is reflected in my final payment which I cant do just yet. It did let me arrange for Tesla Insurance in the app now that a date is available for delivery.

Getting exciting but still 11 days away. Some of you have waited so long so I should not complain :)

MYP | MSM/Black | Tow | No EAP/FSD | Riverside, CA
Order Date: 05/31/22 |
Previous EDD: 08/24 - 09/04
Current EDD: 08/28 - 09/01
Scheduled DD: 08/30

Reactions: Socalfarmhouse
Took Delivery yesterday afternoon. F519 still has old doors with the white siding. Everything looks good. It’s taking a while to calibrate but so far so good.

Edit: oh also came with mobile charger with 5-15 plug and a J1772 adaptor.

Attachments

• B7493C59-042B-486F-AA18-EF788CB77604.jpeg
    B7493C59-042B-486F-AA18-EF788CB77604.jpeg
    474 KB · Views: 93
  • BCC163E9-3578-4A56-9C0A-FF3757EBA663.jpeg
    BCC163E9-3578-4A56-9C0A-FF3757EBA663.jpeg
    333.1 KB · Views: 70
So I picked up today at SLC - VIN F521.

Overall pretty simple process - definitely different from my first Tesla experience when I picked up my P95+ and they had the big red bow and all the fanfare. I have the new doors, and it came with the mobile charger with the normal 110v plug and the public charging adapter. I was told by the SA that all cars built prior to August 15th 2022 will have the mobile charger. He looked and saw that mine was built on the 13th so I just made it.

Car was relatively clean and build quality a lot nicer then some of the first MY's I have seen. Unfortunately there was a dent, they wouldn't even bother to come out and look at it. They pretty much said I could deny delivery and get back in line or accept and then they would fix it. So I had to accept delivery and then take pictures of the dent and schedule service so it was documented etc.

It is a small dent that can easily be taken care of with a paintless dent removal guy... it's just silly that they have had the vehicle for a few days now and it was super noticeable. My buddy and I instantly saw it as we walked up to the vehicle. Why not get it fixed before I got there???

Anyway drove it home from SLC to Idaho Falls and it was a blast. I love it. Now I need to steal it back from my wife who's out joy riding as I type.

Attachments

• IMG_1886.jpeg
    IMG_1886.jpeg
    398.7 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_1887.jpeg
    IMG_1887.jpeg
    378.9 KB · Views: 59
So I picked up today at SLC - VIN F521.

Overall pretty simple process - definitely different from my first Tesla experience when I picked up my P95+ and they had the big red bow and all the fanfare. I have the new doors, and it came with the mobile charger with the normal 110v plug and the public charging adapter. I was told by the SA that all cars built prior to August 15th 2022 will have the mobile charger. He looked and saw that mine was built on the 13th so I just made it.

Car was relatively clean and build quality a lot nicer then some of the first MY's I have seen. Unfortunately there was a dent, they wouldn't even bother to come out and look at it. They pretty much said I could deny delivery and get back in line or accept and then they would fix it. So I had to accept delivery and then take pictures of the dent and schedule service so it was documented etc.

It is a small dent that can easily be taken care of with a paintless dent removal guy... it's just silly that they have had the vehicle for a few days now and it was super noticeable. My buddy and I instantly saw it as we walked up to the vehicle. Why not get it fixed before I got there???

Anyway drove it home from SLC to Idaho Falls and it was a blast. I love it. Now I need to steal it back from my wife who's out joy riding as I type.
Where was the dent? Seems like dents are pretty common, I wonder if they're all in the same area.