Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP - April/May OD July/September EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received my VIN earlier and now being asked to make my final payment which is essentially just taxes as the remaining will be on loan. Noticed the $750 CA EV rebate was not included. It is my understanding that it will temporarily cease starting 9/1/22. Asked my SA but have not heard back. Any CA residents here who might be able to chime in?

Received my VIN earlier and now being asked to make my final payment which is essentially just taxes as the remaining will be on loan. Noticed the $750 CA EV rebate was not included. It is my understanding that it will temporarily cease starting 9/1/22. Asked my SA but have not heard back. Any CA residents here who might be able to chime in?
Look in your docs, the CA clean fuel reward doc is listed in mine. It has more info. I received my VIN today and delivery scheduled for the 26th.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220821-095241.png
    Screenshot_20220821-095241.png
    412 KB · Views: 89
Look in your docs, the CA clean fuel reward doc is listed in mine. It has more info. I received my VIN today and delivery scheduled for the 26th.
I don’t have the clean fuel rebate document yet, either. I think this is because it won’t be listed until you schedule an actual deliver day/time and no longer have just an EDD range. Be patient!

So happy for everyone getting their vehicles and hope everybody else does asap!

Reactions: Socalfarmhouse
Just received a text stating that I need to make the final payment to proven delay on delivery. I responded back that I will be bringing a check and asked if I still need to do anything on the app but I’m getting crickets…

does anyone know if I need to do something on the app on the payment if I am bringing a check on delivery day?

Just received a text stating that I need to make the final payment to proven delay on delivery. I responded back that I will be bringing a check and asked if I still need to do anything on the app but I’m getting crickets…

does anyone know if I need to do something on the app on the payment if I am bringing a check on delivery day?
What kind of check? It will most likely need to be a banker's check. If you were planning on doing a personal then they might say no to that; in which case just use the Plaid ACH transfer service that they use on the day of. But do that after you have inspected the car.

Where do you live ? Michigan, Texas and a few other states have to pay 100% in full before the car can be brought in state even.

I don’t have the clean fuel rebate document yet, either. I think this is because it won’t be listed until you schedule an actual deliver day/time and no longer have just an EDD range. Be patient!

So happy for everyone getting their vehicles and hope everybody else does asap!
Just looked at the app a few minutes ago and now can see that I can complete payment and can also report seeing that the $750 California Clean Fuel Reward is back, being as my delivery date is August 30th and I therefore qualify for it (yay!).

It should definitely reappear for other California buyers as long as your delivery date appears in August.

MYP | MSM/Black | Tow | No EAP/FSD | Riverside, CA
Order Date: 05/31/22 |
Previous EDD: 08/24 - 09/04
Current EDD: 08/28 - 09/01
Scheduled DD: 08/30

Reactions: Socalfarmhouse
@scrapps @aydyn
Thank you for the information.
I was able to get in touch with the local Tesla rep.
Cashier’s check is ok on the day of delivery and nothing else is needed on the app.

Also, I asked about the mobile connector and was told that since my MY was built in April, it would come with the mobile connector… but I wasn’t assigned the VIN F515xxx until August.

@scrapps @aydyn
Thank you for the information.
I was able to get in touch with the local Tesla rep.
Cashier’s check is ok on the day of delivery and nothing else is needed on the app.

Also, I asked about the mobile connector and was told that since my MY was built in April, it would come with the mobile connector… but I wasn’t assigned the VIN F515xxx until August.
They built your car 4 months ago???

Just looked at the app a few minutes ago and now can see that I can complete payment and can also report seeing that the $750 California Clean Fuel Reward is back, being as my delivery date is August 30th and I therefore qualify for it (yay!).

It should definitely reappear for other California buyers as long as your delivery date appears in August.

Good for you! Unfortunately for me 9/1 is the first appointment at Buena Park so I won’t qualify.

Good for you! Unfortunately for me 9/1 is the first appointment at Buena Park so I won’t qualify.
Sorry to hear that, it really sucks. Did you choose Buena Park or they gave you no choice? I was originally supposed to pick up in Temecula and then one day they changed me over to Irvine with no explanation of why, its just further away. I wont make a fuss though with getting this rebate. Surprised they didnt throw you over to Irvine as well with you being in Ontario area :(