Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nagshead charging?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Put it in your rental listing with Twiddy/Village Realty. I regularly search Google for "site:twiddy.com 14-50" and to see what rentals offer it.

Unfortunately I don't have any homes listed with Twiddy or Village, they are all on VRBO. But I'm about to quit managing them, so going to list with Seaside most likely and will include the charger - but it's an actual Tesla Wall Charger not a 14-50.

Reactions: swengl
I'd guess this is instead of Point Harbor? I had no clue it was happening, saw it first on the "OBX Locals" facebook group, not sure if this link will work: Log In or Sign Up to View

tesla chargers.jpg

I'd guess this is instead of Point Harbor? I had no clue it was happening, saw it first on the "OBX Locals" facebook group, not sure if this link will work: Log In or Sign Up to View

View attachment 411893
Link doesn’t work... because a closed group, I’m thinking. Thanks for the info. Can’t wait for this location to be open later this summer. Even more convenient than Point Harbor!

Link doesn’t work... because a closed group, I’m thinking. Thanks for the info. Can’t wait for this location to be open later this summer. Even more convenient than Point Harbor!

I need to go check it out, looks like it's towards the front of the parking lot well away from the store... hopefully at least so they won't get iced! Very convenient location for anyone headed south, not so much for Northern Beaches as it's a 10 mile drive south from the Wright Bridge.

I need to go check it out, looks like it's towards the front of the parking lot well away from the store... hopefully at least so they won't get iced! Very convenient location for anyone headed south, not so much for Northern Beaches as it's a 10 mile drive south from the Wright Bridge.
Good point for the north side (which we don’t use, sorry!). I was thinking more of the bottleneck across the causeway and back but six of one in high season, I guess!

Speaking of tell us more, wonder if the hardware would give us a clue if this is a V3?

I've just added this to supercharge.info, as it happens when I entered the location into Google Maps it told me the locality name was "Kill Devil Hills", not "Nags Head" (only slightly over the boundary!). Given Tesla's habit of using the official locality name I've added it with this name.

Edit: Given the different name and the fact this info is buried in page 8 of this thread I made a dedicated thread for the site: https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/supercharger-kill-devil-hills-nc.153985/

Last edited: