Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Jersey Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine is a blk/white/20”. Pick up in Springfield.

Any difference between Springfield or Paramus? Is either of the two distinctly more reliable? Also curious to hear when delivery will be. I’m hoping by end of month. I imagine it will take a couple of weeks for them to arrive here through the Chicago hub.

Mine is a blk/white/20”. Pick up in Springfield.

Any difference between Springfield or Paramus? Is either of the two distinctly more reliable? Also curious to hear when delivery will be. I’m hoping by end of month. I imagine it will take a couple of weeks for them to arrive here through the Chicago hub.

+1 Have the same question. Live pretty much equidistant between them both. Decided to pick Paramus as I know that area better and that's where I did a test drive, but, it was basically a flip of the coin. Seems like most people posting VINs in here are using Springfield. :(

I did Springfield mainly because whenever I've called Paramus I can't get ahold of sa there. Springfield seems semi helpful when I've called. I'm marginally closer to Springfield and I dread rt 17 in Paramus which doesn't hurt either. That being said I just want my car, I don't care where it comes from.
+1 Have the same question. Live pretty much equidistant between them both. Decided to pick Paramus as I know that area better and that's where I did a test drive, but, it was basically a flip of the coin. Seems like most people posting VINs in here are using Springfield. :(

I did Springfield mainly because whenever I've called Paramus I can't get ahold of sa there. Springfield seems semi helpful when I've called. I'm marginally closer to Springfield and I dread rt 17 in Paramus which doesn't hurt either. That being said I just want my car, I don't care where it comes from.

I just picked up my model Y two weeks ago from Springfield (4 weeks from order to delivery) and have had a few friends pick up from Paramus. It seems Paramus is generally more busy and hectic. My pickup experience was absolutely stellar. Could have easily been in and out in 20 minutes but my friend was with me and wanted to check everything (He's a pilot so very obsessed). Honestly the car was truly awesome and only had a few non-perfect panel gaps that I didn't really see the need to fix. Bought the performance boost on the way home (via my son in passenger seat). Best car buying experience ever, hands down. I'll be back in 3 years once the new batteries are widely available and my MSM 20" LR Black will be going to some other lucky fellow.

I agree with you 100%. It is hectic in Paramus.. traffic and all. Plus, the sales advisor we were assigned is probably one of the worst ever. Never responded to ANY emails and only responded to my text a few times and went silent. What a joke. I don't know how he still has a job... Totally different experience when we picked the model 3 up in Nov 2019 in Springfield(We got/ordered it through short hills mall). The sales advisor and delivery advisor responded to me every single time..

ordered my y on 9/25 still waiting and trying to stay patient
Ordered 9/13 for Cherry Hill - No VIN and total silence. To be fair, I went into the SC two weeks ago and they said I should expect the car early November but I feel like others in the area ordered after me and are getting their cars sooner. No huge deal - just testing my patience!

Ordered 9/13 for Cherry Hill - No VIN and total silence. To be fair, I went into the SC two weeks ago and they said I should expect the car early November but I feel like others in the area ordered after me and are getting their cars sooner. No huge deal - just testing my patience!

Yea my patience is being stretched lol .. I ordered to Lawrenceville and not a peep since my advisor emailed me the second day telling me to complete next steps.. do you mind sharing how they figured early November??

Yea my patience is being stretched lol .. I ordered to Lawrenceville and not a peep since my advisor emailed me the second day telling me to complete next steps.. do you mind sharing how they figured early November??
When I went into the SC, they looked up my reservation (and added a friend as a referral). They said that his best guess based on "what he's seeing" is that I would match for a VIN by the end of October and have the car in early November. The SA said he can see things on the backend to arrive at that date - not sure what that means or how it works, but it's also really just the earlier (6 weeks) end of the timeline I was given when I ordered (6-10 weeks).

When I went into the SC, they looked up my reservation (and added a friend as a referral). They said that his best guess based on "what he's seeing" is that I would match for a VIN by the end of October and have the car in early November. The SA said he can see things on the backend to arrive at that date - not sure what that means or how it works, but it's also really just the earlier (6 weeks) end of the timeline I was given when I ordered (6-10 weeks).
Oh nice so I can still add a referral which I forgot to do.. and when I ordered it was 4-8 weeks so do they do these deliveries in batches? Tesla virgin so not really sure how their deliveries go out.

It's good to see NJ folks ordering more and more Y's. I had to wait for 2 long months months before I could touch my Y, definitely worth the wait. Driving for 1500 miles here in NJ, I only wish there were more supercharges across the state and also more level 2 chargers in malls/shopping centere.

Good luck to all.