Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Jersey Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's good to see NJ folks ordering more and more Y's. I had to wait for 2 long months months before I could touch my Y, definitely worth the wait. Driving for 1500 miles here in NJ, I only wish there were more supercharges across the state and also more level 2 chargers in malls/shopping centere.

Good luck to all.
Oh wow I couldn’t imagine having to wait that long but I’m sure that it was totally worth it. I’m starting to see a few more in my area which just makes me more impatient and excited

Oh wow I couldn’t imagine having to wait that long but I’m sure that it was totally worth it. I’m starting to see a few more in my area which just makes me more impatient and excited
I never understood how Tesla prioritized these orders. I have seen many ppl from NJ picked up their cars with exact same configuration as I ordered. It was the most frustrating 2 months of wait. Don't forget to submitvthe 5K rebate. Mine is still pending even after 3 weeks.

I never understood how Tesla prioritized these orders. I have seen many ppl from NJ picked up their cars with exact same configuration as I ordered. It was the most frustrating 2 months of wait. Don't forget to submitvthe 5K rebate. Mine is still pending even after 3 weeks.
Yea I’ll be doing that straight away.. I have heard people waiting months and still haven’t received it

I just got my pick up date scheduled 10/30. Ordered 9/28. MSM AWD White interior. Super stoked! Received a text link to schedule a time and date. Still haven't heard directly from the advisor though...
That’s awesome man congrats!!! I just heard back from my SA basically telling me he has no insight on an ETA lol at least someone got some good news today!!!

• Love
Reactions: DylanHongTech
Some postive news for garden staters I ordered early Sept lr blue, spoke with sa today at Springfield. They are anticipating a bunch of vin's being assigned for cars in about 7-10 days and delivery by end of the month.

I feel like I've been waiting forever for this car yet it's only been a month.

Ordered mine on 9/28, hoping one of those are for me as I set the Springfield location as the pickup location.

Woke up this morning and saw that I was allocated a VIN 634XX. No delivery date yet. Pick up location was set to Springfield, NJ.

Went into Cherry Hill today to check on things. No specific insights (recap - ordered 9/13 and no VIN yet for my MSM/Black/20s) but the SA did mention that a lot of cars are scheduled to arrive in the third week of November. That said, he mentioned I could match sooner.