Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New tesla 70D owner!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow I confirmed three days after you. I hope mine goes into production that quickly

So excited, even though my second Tesla. I am in So Cal so I hope for a quick delivery. Will keep the thread posted. Bet you will now be checking the status even more often.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow! I have a 70D on order. Still in queue. Delivery "May."

Did your DS tell you you would be in production already? Or is this ahead of schedule?

I was originally told mid May. My status has always been posted as just "May". I haven't contacted DS. No email update, just a regular 10 times a day check in. Good Luck!

So excited, even though my second Tesla. I am in So Cal so I hope for a quick delivery. Will keep the thread posted. Bet you will now be checking the status even more often.

- - - Updated - - -

I was originally told mid May. My status has always been posted as just "May". I haven't contacted DS. No email update, just a regular 10 times a day check in. Good Luck!

Nice. I'll call tomorrow and see if there's an update.

Ordered 4/14. Website said June when I ordered but now says late May for delivery. DS called me yesterday to tell me it might even be mid May! However, looking at your production date I am doubting that.

It looks like there will be a lot of 70D pick ups in Costa Mesa :)

Add my voice to the mods to please change the name of this thread to 70D owners.

I also ordered one in the last few weeks. I was going to get the 85D but with the new announcement I thought I could save some money.
For some reason I can't edit my post. Maybe because I'm new here. Anyways it I can't find the list of production status updates, but I just checked mine and it's now In ProductionThe Tesla Factory is building your Model S. I think before it was something like in the Queue. So I think it might come earlier than expected. Does anyone know what the next status is after in production?

For some reason I can't edit my post. Maybe because I'm new here. Anyways it I can't find the list of production status updates, but I just checked mine and it's now In ProductionThe Tesla Factory is building your Model S. I think before it was something like in the Queue. So I think it might come earlier than expected. Does anyone know what the next status is after in production?

Production Complete and/or In Transit.