Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New tesla 70D owner!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm most interested in what the option codes are that would start with BT (battery) and DV (drive type). I'm expecting BT60 and DV4W.

I'm not sure if you've gotten the answer you were looking for yet. I used the site you referenced to get the option codes, but it didn't show anything starting with BT. I checked to see how the code works, and realized it only prints the codes that it knows about, and hides those that it doesn't know about. The battery option code you were asking about is BT70.

Here's my full list: MS02, RENA, AU00, BC0B, BS00, BT70, CDM0, CH00, COL3-PPSW, CW00, DA01, DCF0, DRLH, DSH7, DV4W, FG02, HP00, IDPB, IX01, LP01, ME02, PA00, PF00, PI01, PK00, PS01, PX00, QPBT, RFPO, SC01, SP00, SR01, SU01, TM00, TP03, TR00, UTAB, WT19, WTX1, X001, X003, X007, X011, X014, X021, X025, X027, X028, X031, X037, X040, YF00

Linked in this thread (I'm linking to the thread and not the spreadsheet in case we ever change sheets again):
Model S Order Delivery Tracker
A double dereferenced pointer! I just had a flashback old-school mac application programming with handles. Pointers to pointers to data, so the heap manager could move the data, and the original pointer was still valid... Oh, nevermind... Nerd moment. :smile:

A double dereferenced pointer! I just had a flashback old-school mac application programming with handles. Pointers to pointers to data, so the heap manager could move the data, and the original pointer was still valid... Oh, nevermind... Nerd moment. :smile:

Actually been there done that. I remember doing that and as someone that still does a lot of work in C, I still deal with pointers to pointers.

Since this has become the 70D-order-status thread I though I should update. My 70D is in production and should be delivered no later then 15 May. I'll be out of town on business so I'll actually have to pick it up a few days later. If you guys want, I will ask the DS any questions about the 70D that anyone posts here. Can't wait...