Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New York/New Jersey Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone. I finally got my VIN. So excited.. I was on this forum every day. You guys are fantastic. I hope everyone gets their delivery as expected. Here is my info..

Order: MYLR MSM/Black/5 Seats/19"
OD: 1/21 11PM ET, completed profile on 1/22 (order agreement says 1/21 OD)
Original EDD: Feb-Mar
Updated EDD: Mar 15 - Mar 31
Tesla Location: Springfield, NJ 07081

Feb 19 2023: Changed order to MYP | MSM | Black and White Premium Interior
Feb 20 2023: Changed order to MYLR | MSM | Black and White Premium Interior | 7 Seat

Feb 22 2023: Received VIN. Fremont build.
Updated EDD: Mar 8 - Mar 15

I applied for a loan from United Teletech Financial FCU. It's approved for 3.625% 48 months.

Reactions: rrr_land
Hi everyone. I finally got my VIN. So excited.. I was on this forum every day. You guys are fantastic. I hope everyone gets their delivery as expected. Here is my info..

Order: MYLR MSM/Black/5 Seats/19"
OD: 1/21 11PM ET, completed profile on 1/22 (order agreement says 1/21 OD)
Original EDD: Feb-Mar
Updated EDD: Mar 15 - Mar 31
Tesla Location: Springfield, NJ 07081

Feb 19 2023: Changed order to MYP | MSM | Black and White Premium Interior
Feb 20 2023: Changed order to MYLR | MSM | Black and White Premium Interior | 7 Seat

Feb 22 2023: Received VIN. Fremont build.
Updated EDD: Mar 8 - Mar 15

I applied for a loan from United Teletech Financial FCU. It's approved for 3.625% 48 months.
Were you a member of the Credit union before applying for the loan? How long did that process take?

Reactions: hiccup
Quick question on the $2k NJ Rebate for the Y.

The below site mentions applying for the incentive at the point-of-sale and that "Your dealer will submit the application on your behalf and the incentive will instantly be applied to the cost of your new vehicle."

Anyone have any experience with that rebate?

Clean Energy Rebate
I can just tell you that when I look at my order on the website it shows that it is taking 2K off the price for the rebate so it appears I just will pay 2K less when I pick it up