Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

no sentry mode

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think that's in Us only and a special feature flag. all my testdriving yesterday I did for this was a wasted time. sigh.

Well it will be interesting to see how fast this comes to Europe and Norway... If it takes months, it will be an indicator how delayed FSD will be here compared to US. The Norwegian order page said explicitly that FSD will be available this year.

BTW this is how the warning looks like. I am a bit underwhelmed.

IMG_20190327_141547.png

Soooo... like... for those of us who will not be getting Sentry mode, and have a Pre-AP car... whats our car security status? Like what happens if somebody comes and smashes the window of my car? Will any alarm go off? Isn't that supposed to be the standard in all vehicles?

Soooo... like... for those of us who will not be getting Sentry mode, and have a Pre-AP car... whats our car security status? Like what happens if somebody comes and smashes the window of my car? Will any alarm go off? Isn't that supposed to be the standard in all vehicles?

I thought you can now buy the security option for all Model S vehicles that add motion sensing within the cabin?

There have been various messages at various times, the only one I'd pay attention to is that the upgrade will be available when there is an FSD feature released that requires HW3, I don't see them doing upgrades before then...

That's because Elon promised that Norway would be the first country in Europe to get it, when he was here visiting some weeks ago, due to being the key/best market in Europe for Tesla.
Also promised within the year.

He's right! Norway has a large Tesla population, shitty signage, shitty roads, and roundabouts in the strangest places. Very good place to start testing. :)