Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was told that it was made today in Fremont.
I'm guessing that means new AMD chip and Lion battery, but 2170 battery, right?
Yes.

While there are 4680's being produced near Freemont, I dont believe that any of the machines necessary to put them in cars are on the actual production line.

There's that .001% chance that we didn't know that Freemont shut down Model Y production for a day so that they could switch out the equipment. Wouldnt that be an awesome surprise? lol

Just received a Text from my SA asking about trade-in information. Still no VIN and my window remains 5/9 thru 6/6.

OD: 10/31. blue, tow, 20" wheels, 7 seater. no FSD
Breath in deeply and out. Tesla tends to call a few times since the trade-in alert/reminder gets pinged a few times as your own Edd bounces around. Tesla is reacting to their own noise sometimes.

Reactions: bluewhite79
Has anyone had experience selling their trade-in/old car through Car Buyer USA? I read reviews that they are a scam but also that they were legit but took like 10 days until they got their check payout. So far I am being offered $1k more than what Tesla will give me for my trade-in but it also sounds too good to be true. Thanks for the help if anyone has sold through them before!

We got the mail with the following message from DCU. is it ok i can upload the mail (PDF) i received when i first placed the order? what would be the next steps

We will need you to provide the following information/documentation to continue processing your application.
  • Purchase & Sales Agreement

We got the mail with the following message from DCU. is it ok i can upload the mail (PDF) i received when i first placed the order? what would be the next steps

We will need you to provide the following information/documentation to continue processing your application.
I believe Once you receive your VIN. Ask your SA to change your payment from cash to third party financing and then you will have the sales agreement you can give DCU.

Based on my recent experience with DCU I am writing this.

If you received VIN, then you will see the MVPA (Moter Vehicle Purchase Agreement) document in the portal, which will have details pricing with VIN number. Then DCU will create a loan for you with that VIN and send a check to Tesla's Fremont address. Saying that your document is not valid which was generated during your order process unless it has VIN number. Hope this helps

• Informative
Reactions: Corndart
So far, it's looking very good. I haven't fully completed the checklist yet though.

I think I have all the brake pads in my car 👍🤪
Made an appointment for the trunk lid alignment. We’ll see how that goes. Love the car so far though.

Attachments

• 833D6031-EC54-4DE3-B098-4E429E336019.jpeg
    833D6031-EC54-4DE3-B098-4E429E336019.jpeg
    307.4 KB · Views: 87
Based on my recent experience with DCU I am writing this.

If you received VIN, then you will see the MVPA (Moter Vehicle Purchase Agreement) document in the portal, which will have details pricing with VIN number. Then DCU will create a loan for you with that VIN and send a check to Tesla's Fremont address. Saying that your document is not valid which was generated during your order process unless it has VIN number. Hope this helps
I cannot find this in my portal in Web or App. is there any specific place i can check