Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Tessie app talk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Recently when I took my car into the service center, most of the functions of the Tesla app were disabled while it was in service, but Tessie kept on working as normal. I wonder if the Sentry Mode live cameras would keep on working in Tessie if they were added to the app.

Can Tessie en driving progress after sleeping or no signal for a period of time(like 5 minutes)?My car park in the basement at home & office,the driving progress won’t end if I don’t park other places with signal
Yes! This exact tracking improvement rolled out today. The drives will now end at the right time when there's a signal loss that lasts >5 minutes.

New user and purchased the monthly for now, two questions.....I know you say their is no phantom drain, just really worried there will be. Also, if, I ever decide to cancel, how do I erase my car info from the app and your servers? Thanks.
If you disable Auto Wake, Tessie won't ever wake the car, even when using the app. The car being awake is what causes phantom drain. 80% of all cars are sleeping right now.

Settings > Account > Delete will delete everything.

Does the Tesla API have support/an endpoint, for discretely handling folding the side mirrors? I understand they can be set to fold-on-lock (so remote locking will do this), but I've had a number of times I'd like to fold them independent of that setting (or even the lock state).

So I guess what I'm asking is: if it does support this, can we get this in Tessie :D

Does the Tesla API have support/an endpoint, for discretely handling folding the side mirrors? I understand they can be set to fold-on-lock (so remote locking will do this), but I've had a number of times I'd like to fold them independent of that setting (or even the lock state).

So I guess what I'm asking is: if it does support this, can we get this in Tessie :D
It doesn't support it yet. Will be easy for them to add though. Give it time. :D