Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered 3/25 and build is set for mid April

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Registered with TMC specifically to add in, I ordered on 3/26 and my estimated delivery updated to 4/17-5/17 on 4/1. I was excited, then on 4/2 it changed to 4/18-5/18, then on 4/3 it changed to 4/19-5/18. I was scared and thought it was because my trade in offer isn't accepted yet (Tesla is really dragging their feet on this one), but I'm glad to read that everyone else is seeing the same.

Registered with TMC specifically to add in, I ordered on 3/26 and my estimated delivery updated to 4/17-5/17 on 4/1. I was excited, then on 4/2 it changed to 4/18-5/18, then on 4/3 it changed to 4/19-5/18. I was scared and thought it was because my trade in offer isn't accepted yet (Tesla is really dragging their feet on this one), but I'm glad to read that everyone else is seeing the same.
Make sure you check Carvana offer for your current car.

Make sure you check Carvana offer for your current car.
Thanks for the tip, I'm actually aiming for Carmax more at this point since I currently drive a 2007 Chevy Cobalt. Carvana and Vroom offered me $200 or less each. Tesla's estimate was $1400, final offer was $1000. At this point, if Carmax doesn't exceed Tesla's offer, I'm just giving it to Tesla. I'm lazy and don't want to deal with private sale.

In Florida you will actually come out ahead as a trade in reduces sales tax while selling the car to anyone will get you no sales tax advantage ant the new Tesla will charge sales tax at full car price. You have to run the numbers but if the Carmax etc is the same, definitely go with Tesla trade-in There is also the convenience factor of not being without a car for a time or paying for car insurance on a car for a few days you plan to get rid of. Do the math...

Damn, ordered 3/14, I don't even get a 6-11 weeks window or estimated June/July or whatever. All I see on mine ever since I ordered it is just my RN number and we'll contact you when we're ready message. All tasks completed including uploading my insurance card.