Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered S75D Oct 7th

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Pinegreen, I am in the same boat, ordered on 10/1 and confirmed on 10/4, local to Fremont too. DS said the same thing going into production late Nov and delivery expect early December. I was hoping she can provide us a more specific date than a cookie cutter answer. I thought they should have a better picture.

Lol. We must have the same DS. At least it looks like the people who ordered around our time frame are starting to get delivery dates sent to them. Hopefully ours will be coming soon too.

My order was confirmed on the 11th, but I don't see any estimated delivery time frames in my account. My sales rep said it would still be early December, but I was hoping to have that confirmed in my Tesla account. I do have a DS assigned to me who I reached out to, but haven't heard from him yet.

Where should I be looking in my account to find this info? I assumed it would be on the Model S Management page, but alas, no delivery estimates.

Thanks!
Cornell - wanted to share a quite similar experience:
Ordered S75D on Oct 11th, with estd. delivery late december (was also told the date would slip if I ordered after Oct 12th). Logging into mytesla.com even today still states "your tesla is scheduled for production", no delivery date anymore, no VIN (almost 1 month 1/2 after order confirmation), just a RN.
I was then told by our local store manager 10 days ago the car had not entered production, that some communication has messed up after the sales phase... They would look into the matter (and appreciate my feedback to increase service quality etc etc) but after almost two weeks of talking face to face to him, still radio silence, and no updates on mytesla.com page (still "scheduled for production"). E-mails are either not answered at all or after more than a week. I find it disappointing the lack of accurate of information and responsiveness from such a high-end "niche" product company.

Cornell - wanted to share a quite similar experience:
Ordered S75D on Oct 11th, with estd. delivery late december (was also told the date would slip if I ordered after Oct 12th). Logging into mytesla.com even today still states "your tesla is scheduled for production", no delivery date anymore, no VIN (almost 1 month 1/2 after order confirmation), just a RN.
I was then told by our local store manager 10 days ago the car had not entered production, that some communication has messed up after the sales phase... They would look into the matter (and appreciate my feedback to increase service quality etc etc) but after almost two weeks of talking face to face to him, still radio silence, and no updates on mytesla.com page (still "scheduled for production"). E-mails are either not answered at all or after more than a week. I find it disappointing the lack of accurate of information and responsiveness from such a high-end "niche" product company.

yes , very frustrating. delivery range got removed, order been switched right before the day of thanksgiving. now all my previous steps information are gone, everything is unclear now ... ;(

yes , very frustrating. delivery range got removed, order been switched right before the day of thanksgiving. now all my previous steps information are gone, everything is unclear now ... ;(

I still have never had an estimated date in my account. My production time frame keeps changing as well. Originally I was told production will start second week of December for delivery at the very end of the month. Then was told production was going to start second week of November for delivery in early Dec. Basically since Nov 1st, my DS has been saying that production will start in 1-2 weeks (I check in with him once a week usually).

So, who knows....but I am still confident that I'll get it before the end of the year. I figure, best case, mid December delivery, worst case, very of Dec.

Ok - we have an update:

Ordered: 9/30/17
Confirm: 10/3/17
VIN: 10/4/17

Phone call from DS: Delivery scheduled for Dec 9 in Burbank

Site has not updated in Production Yet. Told Production sked to start 11/27

Ordered: Deep Blue 75D 'S' = SAS/D/AWD Standard. EAP. Cream interior.

Great news! Congrats. I ordered 3 days after you, hoping for some news shortly. The silent treatment is beginning to crush me.

Hi Pinegreen, my page just said the car is in production. You can check your website too. I think we should be in the same lot.

Congrats. I just checked my page and it still says "Scheduled for production". I did just receive an email from my DS stating that my car should go into production any day now, with an expected completion of next week and expected delivery at the end of next week. Hopefully this holds true.