Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For the past few days my EDD has gone from 8/11-8/30, 8/13-8/30, 8/14-8/30, and today 8/15-8/30. Trying to remember these dates are arbitrary at best. The one day shrinking window is nice to see, though! Now if only my electrician would come do the install of my wall charger! :)

For the past few days my EDD has gone from 8/11-8/30, 8/13-8/30, 8/14-8/30, and today 8/15-8/30. Trying to remember these dates are arbitrary at best. The one day shrinking window is nice to see, though! Now if only my electrician would come do the install of my wall charger! :)

You are getting close to a vin. You should get it when you hit a 10 day spread. I can refer an electrician if you need?

My car was delivered to my driveway at 9:30am this morning! I ordered May 17th, so 87 days...3 days over the initial EDD of 8 to 12 weeks. White/white, 5 seat, 19" Gemini, auto pilot, no tow.

I'll post some pics in a bit. I haven't accepted delivery yet. Need to do the entire outside check first. From a quick once over most gaps seem pretty good. It has front mud flaps and rear door partial PPF.