Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just saw a text MY in Ohio. I was going to order it but quickly had a thought. How much is it to get to me? $1500? So that's plus the original $1250 that Tesla charges. I'm not willing to pry for someone cancelling. That's almost $3k in transport only. If Tesla wants to eat the original $1250 then I have no problem paying the $1500 or so.

I just saw a text MY in Ohio. I was going to order it but quickly had a thought. How much is it to get to me? $1500? So that's plus the original $1250 that Tesla charges. I'm not willing to pry for someone cancelling. That's almost $3k in transport only. If Tesla wants to eat the original $1250 then I have no problem paying the $1500 or so.
i saw that one too. it was gone in seconds it seemed. i setup that distill.io thing with the site. these cars go QUICK!!!

When I brought this Red MYLR, they added $1000 in transport fee, but closer to delivery they dropped the fee. Transport was free.

i saw that one too. it was gone in seconds it seemed. i setup that distill.io thing with the site. these cars go QUICK!!!

I text my wife and she was saying buy it, buy it. But a big wad of cash flashed before my eyes.. and I started thinking. Our order with tow is $55.5k all in.
If I order a car listed at $56k and then I have to pay an additional $1500 for transport and $1200 for tow, PLUS the Oregon state licensing. I think that's $1200?
So that would put us just over $60k? I'm not that impatient, but I am that cheap!!!!

• Funny
Reactions: Doc_Holliday
Have you decided where you are getting ppf from?
I think i am going to go with Highline Customs. Here is a list of quotes i have gotten. Feel free to bug me for more details as the emails i have gotten were very detailed and this was something i put together really fast in notepad to quickly view. Recommendations i got from friends said pdx wraps, elite window tint in milwaukie and highline customs.

PDX Wraps - $5500 3M clear / $6500 for stealth. Tint $150 for matchup, $450 for full.

Elite Window Tint - $5295 Xpel clear, $5795 clear plus full tint Xpel Prime XR

TCT Wraps - $4950 Xpel Clear + $150 extra headlights. $5450 Stealth, $475 full tint

Alset Auto - $5999 full clear, $299 Window Tint

503 Motoring - $6295 Clear, $6795 Stealth, $200 2 windows tint, Sept 30th current earliest appointment

Highline Customs - Suntek Ultra Gloss or Matte Full car clear $4200,matte $4600, add $600 for "reaction film" which has ceramic coating, $365 full tint

edit: depending on appt availibility i will possibly go with elite window tinting.

Reactions: Funkyjuju
Yes the temp plate is taped to my back window. I just spent a few hours setting things up and driving around. I know everyone says this, but it was worth the torturous wait!

They are a fun car. Can you post a close up of what the front mud flaps look like? I'm just curious if they look as good as the ones we ordered.

Reactions: Funkyjuju
I think i am going to go with Highline Customs. Here is a list of quotes i have gotten. Feel free to bug me for more details as the emails i have gotten were very detailed and this was something i put together really fast in notepad to quickly view. Recommendations i got from friends said pdx wraps, elite window tint in milwaukie and highline customs.

PDX Wraps - $5500 3M clear / $6500 for stealth. Tint $150 for matchup, $450 for full.

TCT Wraps - $4950 Xpel Clear + $150 extra headlights. $5450 Stealth, $475 full tint

503 Motoring - $6295 Clear, $6795 Stealth, $200 2 windows tint, Sept 30th current earliest appointment

Highline Customs - Suntek Ultra Gloss or Matte Full car clear $4200,matte $4600, add $600 for "reaction film" which has ceramic coating, $365 full tint

edit: depending on appt availibility i will possibly go with elite window tinting.

That's crazy money for something that is good for what? 5-7 years? I would rather get the suspension upgrade. But that's just me.

Maybe this

Attachments

• C6F74DCA-A686-4AB2-9A13-1E2A83FDEDF4.png
    C6F74DCA-A686-4AB2-9A13-1E2A83FDEDF4.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 112

I thought I was going to do PPF but having second thoughts... here are my quotes for front end only

503 motoring - 1095(partial),2195 (full- no seams). No appt till end of Sept

Highline - 759 (partial), 1495 (full). Add $300 for reaction film

Alset - 1999 (full - seam on bumper)

$400-500 a year seems like too much. Even after 2.5 years and 42k miles the paint on our model 3 looked pretty damn good. Granted there were chips and scratches but not anymore than any other car. I will do the partial front myself just to help and it's only a few hundred. Once the cars start rolling off the Texas line I'm sure the PPF applications will start to diminish?