Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If there is any method to this madness. Your start date should move back one day every day until you get a VIN. Probably a VIN by next Friday?

What was your order date? I think (as long as no delays) you should definitely get a vin by next Friday, as soon as you get to a ten day spread I would expect a VIN, based on how others (some not all) have played out on here.

Just got off the phone with Washington Square and we are now being told that it looks like we should have delivery "by end of the first half of Sept"
I don't think we are going to wait that long. Going to step up my looking for a cancelled car.
This is really putting a bad taste in my mouth with Tesla.

Reactions: Funkyjuju
Who you asking? You replied to yourself. Or has Elon made you go insane with this roller coaster of a waiting game?? 😁

Hahaha I don't know..... had to leave work early, think I'm heat stroking!!! I was talking to Sarahlectric. But after just getting off the phone with Tesla, what I said to her might be a crock of Sh it.

Just got off the phone with Washington Square and we are now being told that it looks like we should have delivery "by end of the first half of Sept"
I don't think we are going to wait that long. Going to step up my looking for a cancelled car.
I setup that distill.io thing out of curiosity. It actually works really well. Saw 3 model y today so far. I have mine set at 10 minute intervals. You can set it quicker tho. I think in the last few days I’ve only seen 1 LR tho. It’s been mainly MYP or M3P.

I setup that distill.io thing out of curiosity. It actually works really well. Saw 3 model y today so far. I have mine set at 10 minute intervals. You can set it quicker tho. I think in the last few days I’ve only seen 1 LR tho. It’s been mainly MYP or M3P.

I'm a computer moron. I built my son and I gaming PCs and I am amazed they haven't blown up. But I have no idea how to do a dill.pickle thingy.

That's really total crap that you would have to wait that long! You ordered exactly a week after me.

FYI, I went to the Washington square supercharger last night and they have a few demo Y's (I assume they are demos). I'm gonna drive down to Macadam now to turn in my paperwork and I'll inquire there too. They usually sell the demos two weeks before the end of the quarter, but last quarter they sold them about 5 weeks before the end. If you tell your SA you want one they will grab it for you when it becomes available.