Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ll whip something up. Just give me a few.
My order date was 7/10 (profile complete on 7/12). I'm remaining hopeful as I'm waiting on MYP and not MYLR.

Thanks Doc, my wife says we can't do white interior. And I really don't want/need a performance.

Sarah hopefully the P gets you a car quicker.

Distill Guide:

1. Using Google Chrome go here and click "add to chrome": Distill Web Monitor

2. There should be a pop up and click add extension

3. You should see a small blue water drop next to the url bar

Screen Shot 2021-08-13 at 3.39.39 PM.png

4. go to this url: US Tesla New, CPO and Used cars for sale

5. click the blue water droplet and click monitor full page, it should open a new tab with the setup options

Screen Shot 2021-08-13 at 3.41.44 PM.png

6. All i did here was change the interval under "Schedule Checks", i set mine to 10 minutes but you can go lower. pick your interval and scroll to the bottom and hit save. You will start hearing a ding when there is an update to the page.

Screen Shot 2021-08-13 at 3.44.46 PM.png

Just saw my exact build pop up on there in Temecula, CA. I wonder how that works and why it doesn’t match to existing orders.

It would make sense that they match or get as close as they can and offer them to local buyers. There must be many cars taking unnecessary trips that a local buyer would purchase if given the chance. I think this hands off approach by Tesla is really giving them a bad look. I am going to call and offer my SA a $500 tip if she can find me a car before our so called delivery date. Maybe that will put a fire under her azz?

Reactions: Doc_Holliday
Just saw my exact build pop up on there in Temecula, CA. I wonder how that works and why it doesn’t match to existing orders.

It would cost man hours to make those matches. Tesla is looking for maximum profit. It is more than clear that Tesla customers are on their own. And I certainly don't completely blame them. They are a new company with a lot against them. Sure, it's a decent car with a decent delivery experience. But in the long run people are going to start demanding more.

I wonder if something is up with production? A few days ago I was told we would get our car on the 30th. And then my dates went back today one week. And when I called today they said the car was pushed back two weeks (middle of Sept). Seems odd for something that was only 17 days away? Or it could just be me?