Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's a fun new issue! This evening my car disappeared from the app and from my account. It says I have no products. Just spent time on the phone with a tech support supervisor. Apparently the car is not in my name in all of their systems. The problem can only be corrected at the sales center who didn't answer the phone and are now closed. So I can only use the car with the key card until at least tomorrow. I feel like it's a 24/7 clown party at Tesla.

Here's a fun new issue! This evening my car disappeared from the app and from my account. It says I have no products. Just spent time on the phone with a tech support supervisor. Apparently the car is not in my name in all of their systems. The problem can only be corrected at the sales center who didn't answer the phone and are now closed. So I can only use the car with the key card until at least tomorrow. I feel like it's a 24/7 clown party at Tesla.

Did you try a hard reboot?

can you remove and reinstall Tesla app again ?

Reactions: Funkyjuju