Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Of course, we are suppose to return a friends car we borrowed tomorrow because Carvana is picking it up Saturday morning. And my wife just called balling like a big baby. She hit a deer and took out the grill.....🤬

Well, my friend took it pretty well. Thanks tsam, she's fine, all freaked out about the deer. Now the serious question? She was doing about 30mph, would the Tesla have stopped this from happening? If it would have that would have saved me over a grand. That could be added into the black of car ownership, correct?

Central Oregon. Some winters feet of snow. Santiam Pass numerous times per year. Homelink took three days. Glad it was still in stock.
Do you generally run without "chains"? I am curious how the Y is going to do on snow covered and/or icy roads. We had an AWD Ford Flex that was fantastic and my 1992 4Runner is unstoppable.

Do you generally run without "chains"? I am curious how the Y is going to do on snow covered and/or icy roads. We had an AWD Ford Flex that was fantastic and my 1992 4Runner is unstoppable.
Made dozens of winter trips through ice and snow in our 2015 Model S 85D. Never used chains just Michelin X ice tires. Nice to drive by all the cars stopped to chain up.

Reactions: a1machinista1
ACK! Generic call from Tesla rescheduling my delivery by a WEEK based on "something found during inspection" - I called back and waited on hold for an answer about what they found, but person answering wasn't able to help. Waiting on a phone call back to see what the heck is up.

ACK! Generic call from Tesla rescheduling my delivery by a WEEK based on "something found during inspection" - I called back and waited on hold for an answer about what they found, but person answering wasn't able to help. Waiting on a phone call back to see what the heck is up.
Call MacAdam directly and ask for Alex / Bo / Maddie. Maddie is real good in answering all the issues. Sorry to hear that but in a way it’s good because you’d have a defect free car . Better to have everything checked out pre delivery than post delivery for peace of mind.

Call MacAdam directly and ask for Alex / Bo / Maddie. Maddie is real good in answering all the issues. Sorry to hear that but in a way it’s good because you’d have a defect free car . Better to have everything checked out pre delivery than post delivery for peace of mind.
Oh I totally agree! I'm glad they were thorough in inspecting. More for my own curiosity :)

I also have logistical things that come into play with my delivery day as I'm out on the coast and the SC is about three hours away.

Reactions: tsam23
Oh I totally agree! I'm glad they were thorough in inspecting. More for my own curiosity :)

I also have logistical things that come into play with my delivery day as I'm out on the coast and the SC is about three hours away.
We are picking up our car at 330 today. If you want to give me your RN# I will ask while we are there?