Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think i messed up. Should i have applied for the 65 month term at DCU and then get Tesla to rate match but at 72 months instead of the 65? I got approved doing the online app at 2.99% for 72 months at DCU.
I think you can change all the terms when you call them once you have the MVPA. I upped my loan amount by 15k when I called. Then, yes, I think you should get the best rate at 65 months, which ends up being 1.24% after membership discount and EV discount.

Reactions: Doc_Holliday
I think you can change all the terms when you call them once you have the MVPA. I upped my loan amount by 15k when I called. Then, yes, I think you should get the best rate at 65 months, which ends up being 1.24% after membership discount and EV discount.
ok, thanks. it does look like on their site 65 month has better rate than 72. 72 says as low as 2.49 vs 65 is as low as 1.49 which i assume is before the 0.75% discount for EV and membership. so i guess mine would be 2.24% which still isn't terrible i guess.

Reactions: Funkyjuju
ok, thanks. it does look like on their site 65 month has better rate than 72. 72 says as low as 2.49 vs 65 is as low as 1.49 which i assume is before the 0.75% discount for EV and membership. so i guess mine would be 2.24% which still isn't terrible i guess.
Yes I think you are correct. But I'm guessing it will be at simple as asking to change to the better 65 month rate when you call.

I haven't yet heard about scheduling pick up yet - my EDD shows 8/19-8/22. I'm assuming that VIN is the indicator it's headed to Portland from Fremont, so I'm not too concerned (yet). Would be nice to be able to schedule though :)
I wouldn't wait and don't assume anything with Tesla. Start making calls. If you remember my story, I got a VIN on July 28th and didn't get my car until August 12th.

Reactions: sarahlectric