Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon waiting room 2021 Y orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you get your PPF done yet? I just made my appointment with Highline for tinting and PPF for Sep 7th. They said they would even install my "TESLA" lettering on the back and new spoiler for me.
Nice. I ordered truck load of accessories from different vendors but FedEx is screwing the deliveries.

trunk and frunk mats supposed to arrive from teslashields on 8/21 but not yet delivered. Keeps getting pushed to next day. Alternate arrangements from Amazon !

Homelink supposed to arrive today but still in Tracy, CA. Not sure when it would arrive. Have a service appointment scheduled for 8/31. Race against time. Does anyone know if mobile service team can install homelink. If so I would create a separate appointment

Nice. I ordered truck load of accessories from different vendors but FedEx is screwing the deliveries.

trunk and frunk mats supposed to arrive from teslashields on 8/21 but not yet delivered. Keeps getting pushed to next day. Alternate arrangements from Amazon !

Homelink supposed to arrive today but still in Tracy, CA. Not sure when it would arrive. Have a service appointment scheduled for 8/31. Race against time. Does anyone know if mobile service team can install homelink. If so I would create a separate appointment
Fedex is the worst here especially when it goes through the Troutdale hub. My packages are 90% of the time delayed stuck in the troutdale hub from fedex.

That'll be a good one. Are we all set with the adapters Tesla comes with in case we need to charge at a non super charger? I guess i should figure this stuff out, haha.
Two years ago we went to Idaho,Wyoming,Colorado,South Dakota, North Dakota,Montana, and Washington. 3800 miles in 9 days. The only thing we needed to do is plug into 120v overnight to get to Cheyenne from Pine Bluffs. We were at a friends house and is was more of a safety charge than needing it. Super chargers are everywhere. We took a 14-50 just in case and we had the J adapter that it came with but we never needed it. I would feel comfortable making the same trip with no cables in the Y. Our M3 had a range of 264

I heard that ONLY the mobile team can install because it needs to be done at your house. That's coming from the delivery center employee....

Is that the connector most commonly used at non-Tesla charging stations?
Yep. If you head down to Town Center or the Square and grab one of their stations you'll just pull out that adapter, put it in your charge port, then plug directly into that.

When you unplug the charging cable pulls away from the adapter, leaving your adapter still in the car, then you remove that.

That's smart because I can't imagine how many people would leave their adapter on a public charging cable if it didn't separate that way!

charrrrrrgerrrrrrr.jpg

Next step complete! Let's goooooo!

My SA called me today and asked if I was ready to pickup my car. Still Aug 31 but at 10am and not midnight like it originally was telling me. I was surprised i actually got a call from him.
So what did you decide ? Picking up ?

one small point to decide pick-up vs drop off

one of my friend had his car drop off at his home last month. His car was outside for 5 hours and he didn’t know they had dropped his car !

Reactions: Doc_Holliday
So what did you decide ? Picking up ?

one small point to decide pick-up vs drop off

one of my friend had his car drop off at his home last month. His car was outside for 5 hours and he didn’t know they had dropped his car !
Delivery to my house. They gave me an exact time instead of a window, and if they want their money they will make sure to notify me they are here since i have a cashier's check ready for them. My SA asked me to finalize payment today and i told him i already have a cashier's check ready so he said i would just give it to them when they are here. I don't want to give them any money until it's actually here.

Reactions: Funkyjuju
FWIW, I barged to Fedex distribution hub for Portland in Swan Island and grabbed my :

1. Home link
2. Tesla shields cargo mats
3. Paint repair kit

Literally I was in a swearing mood today after FedEx 800 number clueless guys kept saying the packages would arrive tomorrow (every day tomorrow). FedEx guy at distribution center said they don't have staffing because people with unemployment benefits make more than what Fedex offers !!

FWIW, I barged to Fedex distribution hub for Portland in Swan Island and grabbed my :

1. Home link
2. Tesla shields cargo mats
3. Paint repair kit

Literally I was in a swearing mood today after FedEx 800 number clueless guys kept saying the packages would arrive tomorrow (every day tomorrow). FedEx guy at distribution center said they don't have staffing because people with unemployment benefits make more than what Fedex offers !!
At least it wasn’t any Nikes you ordered or they’d be gone. Sneaker world going crazy right now with all the Fedex packages having their sneakers replaced or opened and taped back up when it isn’t a rare sneaker.

Reactions: Funkyjuju