Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Parking in two spots to block “B” stall

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is this a new fad? Or is this normal behavior?

Attachments

• A7D774EA-07D1-41F7-B16E-80A1823FC527.jpeg
    A7D774EA-07D1-41F7-B16E-80A1823FC527.jpeg
    336.1 KB · Views: 225
Is this a new fad? Or is this normal behavior?

That guy (or girl) is a noob asshat.

No note - but I did email the pic to Porsche asking if this was how they wanted their brand to be represented :D

no answer yet though, which is a bit rude really

You want a response put it on Twitter and tag Porsche. Still doubt they respond, but much more likely.

Maybe that Model 3 driver is just a bad parker.

Watching people park at superchargers, it never ceases to amaze me that with mirrors AND a backup camera, people are still hilariously bad at centering between two straight lines. On top of that, some of these people will exit their cars, see that the car is way over one of the lines, shrug, then walk away.

At least it’s a nice loooking Model 3, and that supercharger doesn’t look very busy!

Which supercharger was this at? I see MA plates on the model 3, but don’t recognize the location. Is this a new one?

[edit] Just saw the rt 20 sign... must be the Lee supercharger. I never make it that far west! [/edit]

Last edited:
I arrived at Kingman AZ the other day and there was a Tesla parked literally diagonally. The chargers are set up 123123, so it wasn't even someone thinking they were blocking a pairing! Worse, because it's only a six stall charger and two other cars were there, I had to park in a way that blocked two stalls in order for the cable to reach.

Of course the moment I sat down with my food, the guy left, making me look like the jerk :D Had to go run and move the car properly real fast.