Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pennsylvania Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
White/white, 19” wheels, tow hitch, no FSD

Ordered on 9/4, VIN 49XXX on 9/11 and pickup scheduled for 9/29 in Devon.

it’s an hour away from my house so I’ll be taking an Uber down for pickup.

I have the same configuration and same pickup date in Devon. My MVPA is no longer on my account page though, how about you?

I really want in on that EAP option before the end of the month so hoping this date is solid. I'm not getting anything except an "in transit" response from SA - do you have a more reliable response about that delivery date?

probably safe to assume that at this point, not having a vin or anything, I'm probably not getting mine this quarter even though I ordered in august.
You never know...I've read of some ppl reporting they didn't get their VIN or MVPA/Lending Agreement until the day before delivery. I read a couple of posts where they didn't even have a delivery appointment only to have the SC call the day before to schedule delivery for the next day.

But, I know what you mean...I'd feel better knowing I had a VIN and the MVPA.

You never know...I've read of some ppl reporting they didn't get their VIN or MVPA/Lending Agreement until the day before delivery. I read a couple of posts where they didn't even have a delivery appointment only to have the SC call the day before to schedule delivery for the next day.

But, I know what you mean...I'd feel better knowing I had a VIN and the MVPA.

Yeah I'v heard about those too. Its just frustrating being in the dark for a month.

I have the same configuration and same pickup date in Devon. My MVPA is no longer on my account page though, how about you?

I really want in on that EAP option before the end of the month so hoping this date is solid. I'm not getting anything except an "in transit" response from SA - do you have a more reliable response about that delivery date?
Not seeing a MVPA, just order agreement. I’ll have to hit up my SA tomorrow, Chris. Have heard nothing more than him confirming via text and also showing the same on my account page

I saw someone post on Reddit that their SA told them its unlikely at this point that they made the Q3 shipments and will most likely be waiting until December. Hopefully that's not the case for those of us still waiting. Debating cancelling and purchasing a Model 3 if that ends up being the case as there's a few in inventory within 200 miles of Pittsburgh.

Just called Devon location to confirm my 9/29 delivery and was told it is still on track and they would let me know Saturday if the shipment is delayed. Don't know how much to trust that response given the feedback on this forum?!

Update:
White performance, tow hitch, FSD

Ordered on 9/2
9/10 First VIN 46xxx assigned
9/15 VIN removed due to quality issues
9/17 Second VIN 40xxx assigned
9/21 VIN removed again due to quality issues

9/22 Third VIN 49xxx assigned

Delivery appointment 9/26 (possible delay 9/28 due to logistics)

I messaged tesla chat today since my SA isn't responding. They told me from experience things "get moving in the last few days of the quarter" and that I should "hang tight for a few more days".

No VIN, no delivery. Unless my car is already out this way and the VIN just was never assigned to me, I don't know how they're going to ship it across the country in just a few days.

I have a great SA, but I had a similar experience with my Blue Performance, tow hitch, AP...

9/6 - ordered
9/12 - text from SA with VIN, scheduled delivery for 9/25
9/20 - receive a text from SA asking if I needed anything, I basically say no.
9/24 - VIN not available due to quality issue with bumper. Scramble to find something. Located one in NJ. I'm not driving that far. Delivery scheduled for 9/29, but I'd like to change it to 9/28.

My biggest concern is the bottom of the doors not aligning with the rocker panel (as seen in Bearded Tesla Guy's September Update). Unlike most of the other common issues, it seems that this is new and isn't repairable.