Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Please sign the petition to enable Spotify in U.S. Teslas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reading this thread, I am surprised that this is what you would want to petition Tesla to change. Really? I understand how important music is while driving, but considering the software changes/improvements that are still needed even after 8.0, I would think Spotify is not anywhere near the top.

If they add it... and also add a monthly fee for the more expensive service and the additional internet use, is that considered success?
I guess I was assuming that if we already pay Spotify for Premium Service (or whatever it's called), then there'd be no additional fee. It'd just be like using it on your phone, computer, Xbox, etc. And the folks who don't want to pay could get the Spotify with advertisements. Am I off base?

I guess I was assuming that if we already pay Spotify for Premium Service (or whatever it's called), then there'd be no additional fee. It'd just be like using it on your phone, computer, Xbox, etc. And the folks who don't want to pay could get the Spotify with advertisements. Am I off base?

That makes sense. But, also, if the bitrate goes up it would cost more data use as well.

• Helpful
Reactions: RobW2428