Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was told the MYP comes with pedal covers. Don’t know if that’s what you got exactly
Looks like our orders are almost identical, although I ordered a day after you, and with black interior and tow hitch. Otherwise, everything is the same, including the EDD (and how they were changing overtime). And we are both in San Diego.
When did your EDD change? Im in SD also and ordered one day after you.
Ordered on the same day as you, and also in San Diego. MYP Red/Black, 5 seats, No FSD, originally ordered without Tow, but just asked my SA to add it (can't imagine it would have too much of an effect on the EDD).

Make sure you guys let us know when you get your VINs (or more precise EDD). Definitely curious to know how close our dates will be to each other. At this point, I am betting we will be left until the EOQ push.

Reactions: robeeen
Looks like our orders are almost identical, although I ordered a day after you, and with black interior and tow hitch. Otherwise, everything is the same, including the EDD (and how they were changing overtime). And we are both in San Diego.

Ordered on the same day as you, and also in San Diego. MYP Red/Black, 5 seats, No FSD, originally ordered without Tow, but just asked my SA to add it (can't imagine it would have too much of an effect on the EDD).

Make sure you guys let us know when you get your VINs (or more precise EDD). Definitely curious to know how close our dates will be to each other. At this point, I am betting we will be left until the EOQ push.

@robeeen @chungachguk
Interesting conversation I just had with a SA just now. I was asking when I should anticipate delivery and she started saying that they are focusing on other areas at the moment and California will see most of its delivery during the end of quarter push in June/July. I immediately said what?!!! I told her that when I ordered it said that it is expected to arrive in April. She immediately changed her information and said that I should expect it in April/May.

At this point, the SAs that we talk to dont have any information and everything is as clear as mud, lol.

@robeeen @chungachguk
Interesting conversation I just had with a SA just now. I was asking when I should anticipate delivery and she started saying that they are focusing on other areas at the moment and California will see most of its delivery during the end of quarter push in June/July. I immediately said what?!!! I told her that when I ordered it said that it is expected to arrive in April. She immediately changed her information and said that I should expect it in April/May.

At this point, the SAs that we talk to dont have any information and everything is as clear as mud, lol.
I think her initial statement to you was correct. If my observations over the past couple of months (and what I’ve seen on these forums) are accurate, it definitely seems like Tesla prioritizes California (and the West Coast) during the EOQ push, but largely focuses on other areas during other times. It’s a bummer, but definitely not expecting to get ours before June (although renaming hopeful for an unexpected surprise).

Reactions: ebartolome
@robeeen @chungachguk

That is the typical delivery paradigm though. Early to mid quarter covers mainly Central and East, while end of quarter focus is on the West.