Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reveal of My Ruined Tesla....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Glad you got it the way you want it.

Personally not a fan. Doesn’t matter though.

I’d rather get another car then do up a car, esp when it doesn’t add to the resale for too specific an audience but that just the money guy in me.

But people like to do up their cars to stand out and be different from anyone else.

But then I like to fly low (and ....) and avoid the radar. As much as I can.

Reactions: cucubits
I'm more of a fan of a monochromatic look, but even though the color scheme and F1 brake light wouldn't be my first choice, I love what you've done with the stance and body kit. And it's always nice to see a well loved 3 rather than the hundreds of dirty ones with curbed aero wheels I see every day.

I think the black bit on the back is out of place. I’d make that match the majority of the rest of the car, for one thing. Black hood is good, though.
I agree with this but otherwise...Wow! Well done. Clearly not for everyone (I’m guessing this was at least part of the goal) but really nice. Agree with others here that I likely would have never chosen that color but it looks really good. Well played sir.