Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service manual and wiring diagrams

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Those of you that have the service manual, take a look at what is listed under Annual Service. Impressive if the service department really does all that is listed. I've yet to have an annual service and this makes me look forward to it.

One interesting note is the reference to a laptop connection running a Toolbox app. Apparently it shows active alerts, alert history, etc. Now that would be something worth paying for. Just think how much fun it would be to check those infamous counters.

I now have copy but does not autorun yet i need to modify the autorun file but everthing is there..and remember if you buy a copy open it with 7zip....

I copied the ISO file onto a DVD-R list night hoping that it would run automatically with all of the links to photos and the like. I doesn't run automatically when the disc is inserted although some of the links do work. Regrettably some of the functionality of the original DVD from which this was copied are lost in the file copying and conversion process.

if you find a solution to the auto run file please share it.