Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SHORT-LIVED THREAD: Your best SP Guess After TSLA's "Big Week"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I entered all the guesses and sorted them by price (see attached image).

Average TMC guess: $226.70 (+12.1%)
Standard Deviation: $17.90 (7.9%)
Closest Right Now: EinSV (Guess $211.50, actual $211 afterhours)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-10-26 at 10.21.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-10-26 at 10.21.55 PM.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 68
I entered all the guesses and sorted them by price (see attached image).

Average TMC guess: $226.70 (+12.1%)
Standard Deviation: $17.90 (7.9%)
Closest Right Now: EinSV (Guess $211.50, actual $211 afterhours)

Thanks Dan!

The guesses are all in. Great start to the week with yesterday's ER!

Let's see if TMC can repeat its performance guessing Q3 deliveries (median off by only 46 vehicles -- 24775 v 24821).

Personally, I will be rooting for @SW2Fiddler ($266.10) to come out on top.;)

Last edited:
Reactions: GoTslaGo
Not sure what the actual close was, but my $190 is getting closer all the time. Don't worry, this was merely a short term pick. My long term view is that TSLA will rise sometime in 2017... I just have no idea when. There are far more 2017 catalysts than in 2016. Successful Model 3 launch is key. Will investors wait until the launch is seen as successful, or try jumping on before; and if so, how soon before?

Dec 2017 we'll know if I am right.

Reactions: omarsultan
Not sure what the actual close was, but my $190 is getting closer all the time. Don't worry, this was merely a short term pick. My long term view is that TSLA will rise sometime in 2017... I just have no idea when. There are far more 2017 catalysts than in 2016. Successful Model 3 launch is key. Will investors wait until the launch is seen as successful, or try jumping on before; and if so, how soon before?

Dec 2017 we'll know if I am right.

The official end of the "contest" is not until close of market on Wednesday, but so far your guess, sadly, is one of the best.

Let's see where we are in 49 hours. Nothing personal but I still hope you lose -- and lose badly :) (Not counting on it though!)

Reactions: DriverOne
Maybe we should extend the deadline to Thursday? It seems there's SCTY earnings report on Wednesday as now announced.

Tempting, but that feels a little bit like "moving the goalposts."

I am thinking we should stick with the original gameplan and see where we are at the close of market tomorrow, and then return to our regularly scheduled programming.