Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday morning opening prediction! I think there will be a negative bias from the amazing climb on Friday; I also think that the excellent news out of TESLIVE will act as a positive force (commitment to improving the car via updates, restating production strength, etc. continuing the slow leakage of tidbits as we approach the Q2 announcement). Those two factors will cancel each other out, so I think it will open around Friday's close (versus substantially lower or higher), and broadly speaking, maintain its position.

It seems like the stock is often up in pre-market hours and then goes down as soon as normal trading starts. Has anyone else noticed this pattern or is it just me? It also seems to recover from the opening loss but I guess investors without access to pre-market trading take profits? Does anyone care to speculate?

It seems like the stock is often up in pre-market hours and then goes down as soon as normal trading starts. Has anyone else noticed this pattern or is it just me? It also seems to recover from the opening loss but I guess investors without access to pre-market trading take profits? Does anyone care to speculate?

I'm sure most people have notices this including me. I've also noticed it seems to hit a low around 7am my time (pacific) then slowly climb back up during the day. If your looking to buy, do it then! I'm a complete newbie however so maybe don't do what I recommend.

My napkin short term estimates increased a lot.
Nummi full prodcution=500K
50K car
10%margin
15 p/e
Price >300.

Well, this might be a bit overconfident ;-)

Elon stated the availability of enough battery cells as one of the biggest challenges in the future. It sounded to me as if manufactures are going to hit their maximum capacities soon. I'm wondering how quickly Tesla could scale up not taking internal limitations into consideration. Are they able to buy cells for e.g. 40k cars/year today?

Status
Not open for further replies.