Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always cutting it so close... There is just 2.5 hrs of trading left after the announcement 'til MayWk5 calls expire.

And then the "around June 20th" comment, with last trading day for June13 calls being June 21st...

But that makes for fun and exciting times ahead!
Are you holding any weekly calls? If so which ones and at what prices? I have some $110 @ 2.5

Are you holding any weekly calls? If so which ones and at what prices? I have some $110 @ 2.5

Sold some for profits yesterday after market open for nice profits, bought some more during the dip (with underlying at 102), so now holding some 105's @ $2.04, 120's @ $0.89 average and a few 130's @ $0.35. It's allvery speculative and I expect the 120 and 130 to expire worthless, but you never know. The 105's that I have left will be hard to time correctly - sell before or after 1.30 PM? We'll see how pre-market looks and how she opens....

Why do you say that? I'm betting its going to $115ish and then will probably start to drop big tomorrow or next week down to low-mid $90s before recovering. (Maybe we will see an even bigger drop but I'm not holding out for the $80s now)

I believe this is more likely yes, but short-term (today) is very hard to predict. Remember, there were buyers at $115 yesterday. As some have suggested I too believe the big dip yesterday was market manipulation by a hedge fund to take down stops.

I'll go on record as saying I don't think swapping is on deck. I think it's more likely that we'll get an announcement of significantly shortened charging time (ie, increased juice at the Superchargers). And that, coupled with more info on where the SCs will be, is a game changer (imo).

Hey everyone, at what point does a stock split? I know this can be very variable and the reasons to split vary, but do you think TSLA will ever split their stock soon or will it ride to 300 per share without a split?

Stock splits are so 20th century. Everybody in Silicon Valley finally took the cue from Berkshire Hathaway and stopped splitting. Now they're all aiming for 4-digit stock prices. Gonna be a while before we have more 6-digit prices like BRKA.

Why do you say that? I'm betting its going to $115ish and then will probably start to drop big tomorrow or next week down to low-mid $90s before recovering. (Maybe we will see an even bigger drop but I'm not holding out for the $80s now)

The future cannot be predicted.
It's always a guess, and so is mine.
But a guess can be correct, but is certainly not always correct.
Believe it or don't.
Take it or leave it.
Decide for yourself.
Take a risk or don't.
That's what this is all about.
It's all up to you.

Cheers mate

No... LA to NY (or more accurately - 'coast to coast') finished by end of 2013. He didn't say 'entire US'.

He said the super charger coverage area will triple by the END OF NEXT MONTH.

By the end of the year most of the major metro areas in the US and southeren Canada will be covered.

Just wondering now if he has something more to say. Hopefully he save some juicy info for the conference call.

Status
Not open for further replies.