TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Sirius XM - No Channel Listing

Discussion in 'Model X' started by Mike M, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Mike M

Mike M Member

Having installed Sirius XM it was unfortunate to find that there is no channel listing and no way to direct tune a channel. Evidently for some there is a folder hierarchy but others of us, nothing. So its a matter of tuning through each channel individually. Going to bring up to the SC when the X is in getting adjustments done next week. Hopefully they can pass the fix request up the food chain.

Anyone else having this issue, and/or have the channel listing?

2. patrikr

patrikr Member

I had this happen to me and read that others had success getting the channel listing by disconnecting the phone from Bluetooth and sending another activation signal from Sirius. It took about a day after doing this for me to get the channel listing. Honestly don't know if the Bluetooth thing made a difference or not as I didn't try just sending another activation signal.

• Informative x 1
  3. Mike M

Mike M Member

Thanks @patrikr, I will try this and report back. Did not have the bluetooth on at the time of activation, but perhaps a new activation signal is in order. ;)

4. RobW2428

RobW2428 Member

My wife just ordered an X. She loves Sirius in her minivan and she's hoping to switch the account to the Model X. Were you g
    My wife just ordered an X. She loves Sirius in her minivan and she's hoping to switch the account to the Model X. Were you able to get the Sirius menu working. Would you say it works well?

5. X Fan

X Fan Supporting Member

Good luck re: Sirius. It's a bug that hasn't been rectified yet.

Work around is to create favorites.....

6. RobW2428

RobW2428 Member

What do you mean specifically? Sorry, but I'm not familiar with Sirius. She says she mostly just wants 4-5 favorite channels to go to. Will that be easy/possible, if she switches the account to the Model X?

7. X Fan

X Fan Supporting Member

4-5, yes; very easy