Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 2018.39 4a3910f (plus other v9.0 early access builds)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OMG - Thank you! Have you tried this? Think it's intended for when you can sit in the back seat without a driver - so you can change music without reaching over to the 17" touchscreen?? :) Would be nice eh?

Since @BigD0g likely has a paid job and therefore can't spend all day posting on TMC, perhaps we should each chip in a few bucks and "hire" him as a full-time Tesla sleuth? :)

BTW are you the same @BigD0g who was super active on Tesla Forums ~Jan 2017, eagerly expecting your S delivery? I remember you from there...

There are far far better sleuths then me, far far better.... I’m just blacklisted to all get out so there’s not much downside for me to share with you that there is for others.

Yeah, and it's more or less 1-2 weeks after the most recent beta release assuming there's no problems found with it. If they push out like a 2018.39.2, then the clock resets and they wait 1-2 weeks again for problem reports, it seems.

I wonder what the end result will be this time. One of the previous times, they just pushed out a dot release based off an odd week directly to us (2018.21.9)
So far, there hasn't been anyone who has said the on-ramp off-ramp works yet. It's either gone to non autopilot cars or people without EAP or just doesn't work yet. It could be a secret I guess and people have been testing for awhile but you'd think we'd have seen it in action by now if we thought we were getting this update soon.

More Tesla fodder.....when I bought the Executive Rear Seat premium option on my 2015 S85D I was promised (not an Elon tweet but actually on the Tesla web site as the description of the option) that passengers could control the media player from (any seat really) the back seat.

Booya ONLY 3&1/2 years later.....the option is finally available. I should have never doubted Tesla ROTFLMAO

Too bad I sold that car for an S100D with pre-paid FSD that was shown in a video on the Tesla web site as “coming soon”

Only Tesla :)-

More Tesla fodder.....when I bought the Executive Rear Seat premium option on my 2015 S85D I was promised (not an Elon tweet but actually on the Tesla web site as the description of the option) that passengers could control the media player from (any seat really) the back seat.

Booya ONLY 3&1/2 years later.....the option is finally available. I should have never doubted Tesla ROTFLMAO

Too bad I sold that car for an S100D with pre-paid FSD that was shown in a video on the Tesla web site as “coming soon”

Only Tesla :)-

I await your future comment about your S200D that finally has FSD and waiting on your pre-paid Neuralink hookup.

I await your future comment about your S200D that finally has FSD and waiting on your pre-paid Neuralink hookup.

Now that is a:

1C21F4E0-52F7-445D-972F-5616A722FBBF.jpeg

For the win!

EDIT: Also, noticed a pretty concerning situation at 0:43... The display made it look like you plowed through that car. And pretty impressive at 1:52 that it seems to see a car rapidly coming from behind to wait on the lane change.

Yeah it's interesting, the red lane line range seems much longer than the display's 360 surround view range. So maybe blind spot monitoring is longer-range than the IC would indicate.