Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 2019.12.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On your S yet?
Is 150kw charging in the notes on your S?
What Model S do you have? Year, Battery, AP MCU...
I think I read somewhere 150kw for only 100s for now.
I have S100D and when I got the .12.1.1 update yesterday the release noted stated the availability of 150kw charging at super charger. The release notes also mentioned about battery pre-warming enroute to the SC if I plug in the destination and 25% faster charging time, something like that. I have not checked the 150kw yet. When I was at SC few weeks back my car hit 117kw at one point but did not sustain that rate. So I can't wait to test this.

I have S100D and when I got the .12.1.1 update yesterday the release noted stated the availability of 150kw charging at super charger. The release notes also mentioned about battery pre-warming enroute to the SC if I plug in the destination and 25% faster charging time, something like that. I have not checked the 150kw yet. When I was at SC few weeks back my car hit 117kw at one point but did not sustain that rate. So I can't wait to test this.
Thanks for the response. Great news. I also have a Model S 100D (March, 2018 MCU2)

Reactions: Cirrus MS100D
Got the update also but no notes on what I got. 2019.12.1.1If someone finds out please post.I'm having issues with phone locking out all onboard audio. if I get an incoming call it will clear it. hope this update will clear that bug.
20190501_091523.jpg 20190501_091546.jpg

Reactions: Reddy Kilowatt
Update to my prior post after some testing:

Just received 2019.12.1.1, up from 12.1 and 8.5 prior on an MCU1, AP2.5 Model S 75D.

Here are the differences and some notes:
  • NoAP (Beta) - Same as 8.5 - You can turn off Lane Change Confirmation
  • Software Updates -NEW - View details about your software version.
  • TeslAtari - NEW GAMES
    • Super Breakout
    • Millipede - GONE
    • all games still choppy and hard to play on MCU1
  • Sentry Mode - SAME
  • Dashcam - SAME
  • On-Route Battery Warmup (sic) - NEW
  • Additional Language Support - NEW?
  • Autosteer Stop Light Warning - SAME
Other things I noticed:
  • Display screen seems much more responsive to touch and motion
    • When using NoAP, some choppiness increases
  • Triple Tap on the T icon change
    • While parked: Now brings up Arcade Mode
    • While Driving: Sketch Pad
  • Skipping / Stuttering Audio, better but still present - sketch pad trick still available
  • NoAP: smoother, better braking and acceleration in stop n go traffic
  • Phantom Braking / Jitter Driving: Improvements but still exists.
  • New Sentry Mode Message: When returning to car "3 Sentry Mode Events Triggered" (or similar) in small dash display

With regards to the preheating helping at superchargers, I didn't notice an improvement. but it does look like it charges faster for just a bit longer. Maybe someone can decipher more from these graphs. The first one is the closest I could find to start and stop percentages.

before update (outside temp that day was 53 deg)
nO4LyARh.png

after update (outside temp was 61 deg)
0fxIN1Hh.png

• Helpful
Reactions: Cirrus MS100D