Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 2019.16.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received a new software update launch mode and Max battery power fixed
EC712174-12E0-4DAB-9B7F-D03C87A3A05E.jpeg
DD9B3906-CC46-44FE-9063-05BD2FA6AF7A.jpeg

I think if you pull up the release notes again and wait long enough, they will eventually display. I wanna say the release notes leverage the in-car browser and we all know how well that performs. :)
This is correct. Sometimes they take 2 or 3 minutes to come up... or you can force it by doing a scrollwheel reboot and they should come up instantly.

Is the new 16.1.1 version being pushed today quickly to EVERYONE in reference to Tesla latest statement about “batter fire prevention abundance of caution” update?

Seems to be making the news today. Thought maybe they are just including it to all Tesla cars in the latest version

I got the update notice this morning my car 2012 pre autopilot. Currently on 2019.12.1.1 didn't have time to fiddle with it this morning I had to go to work will check and see what I got when I get home. My guess is it will be 2019.12.1.2

Is the new 16.1.1 version being pushed today quickly to EVERYONE in reference to Tesla latest statement about “batter fire prevention abundance of caution” update?

Seems to be making the news today. Thought maybe they are just including it to all Tesla cars in the latest version
The way they made that update sound, I’m afraid it involves supercharging power limits. I hope not though!

This rollout seems to be favoring older cars.

2019.16.1.1 Release Notes:

Software Update Preference

You now have the option to receive new software updates as soon as they become available for your car configuration and region. Tap Controls > Software > Software Update Preference > ADVANCED

Swedish Language Support

Your touchscreen and navigation voice guidance is now available in Swedish. To change the language, simply go to Controls > Display > Language or Navigation Language while in Park. My Swedish supermodel mistress is really going to like this update. :D