Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software version 17.34 2448cfc

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And 17.34 appears to really have been released... over 100 in one day is a rare thing... last time that happened was (allegedly) for the P90D 'correction' (the 17.32.6 large numbers...).

upload_2017-9-6_18-21-35.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-6_18-20-17.png
    upload_2017-9-6_18-20-17.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 38
  • Informative
Reactions: BigD0g
Received today, maybe some random improvement on my 100 mile freeway commute home from San Diego but I wouldn't be able to tell anybody what it was. Carpool lane still sucks really bad for the most part which is a huge bummer since it's where I do most of my driving. Tacc wasn't improved really at all for me.

I've noticed almost zero appreciable difference in the last 4-6 updates, really hoping things start picking up. I'm ready for having confidence to take my hand off the wheel for a split second on AP, currently no way. I'm actually thinking of taking it in to make sure my camera is calibrated properly.

I got it in Oz today.
Same and for the first time the notification of a software update on my phone said it arrived at 1.30 am local time. I know that it has to finish downloading it before it can notify me but unless it was 10s of gigabytes it wouldn't have started downloading more than an hour before. I don't see a great deal of difference in AP driving dynamics FWIW (compared to 32.6) but I believe this one logs details of your autosteer usage and send them back.

Last edited:
I got 34. a couple of days ago. Only been doing short errands since. Have been very impressed with the 'in town' performance. Smoothly goes through intersections, tracked well on a road with only a double yellow in the center and no side lines at all. Kept a good clearance to the center lines and showed no issues with parked cars or lack thereof. I did get a little wobble on one wide intersection with no markings but it sorted it very well.

I got a P indication while waiting at a red light with cars on both sides and front and back. I wonder what could have triggered that.?? LOL

I dont make a habit of using AP (AP2 car) in town but was just trying it out since I read so many bad things about in town behavior. (with hands on the wheel ready for any untoward movement)

Seems worse for me, more ping-pongy and holds the curves less stringently. It will allow itself to float away from the apex more, which may make it "feel" smoother, but is more disconcerting to me. Perhaps it is still calibrating or whatever, but I'm not impressed.