Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Specs: Deep Blue Metallic-Black Int-18” aero-Kansas City pickup location.

Placed my order placed October 3rd, 2021. Current EDD is July 11-August 21 and has been since April 6th.

Haven't had any communication ever so I decided to call last week to see if I could get a crumb of information. Person was decently helpful, switched my payment method to cash to see if the EDD would move up a month to June and told me to call back in 48 hours if nothing changed. Nothing did so I called back and that person was confused but in the end offered to submit “a case escalation to the factory”? never heard of that before. Still no changes called today and that person was the most dismissive and least helpful and just said the current EDD is “accurate” and to just keep waiting. Starting to lose hope in this car tbh.

Today was a very eventful day. On my way from the Quad Cities to Des Moines and back (about 5 hours total) I counted 32 various Teslas traveling down I-80. I saw a trailer load of Rivians and a trailer of Teslas heading West. I visited the new Tesla showroom in Des Moines to test drive a Dual Motor Model 3 again and decided that the RWD was the right car for me (with my lead foot I would get into so much trouble with a Dual Motor). When I got home my EDD had updated to July 20 - August 24. Hopefully, this a sign of good things to come.
You and I have the same configuration except I ordered a month before you and never put my order on hold. I selected KC as the delivery location. Maybe they just don't wanna bring stuff to the midwest haha

Hotel California.

I’m new here as well ordered my RWD M3 Monday. Oct.-Dec. EDD right now.
And the winner is... @Nahar

#The five points can be exchanged anywhere they sell points. Coupon code : RUNUTS You must be over 21 years old and accompanied by your gran-gran-gran father. Other restrictions may applies. Check the 986,524 pages contest rules located at <<Invalid link>> for more details.🧐

Reactions: Soosh
Here is my dilemma...my OD Nov 5
Black on Black/no FSD/19" WHEELS
EDD July 18 - Aug 22

My buddy OD Nov 6
Red on black/no FSD/18" Aero Wheels
Got his VIN a week ago, DD May 28th booked for pick up

The only conclusion is Red over black and sport wheels don't matter?
I don't know what to say anymore 🤬🤬
relax, bro, I am with Red, now no VIN...nothing, EDD july2-Aug24.

14B8CD25-7028-4E4C-BF73-BB1AB7DAE463.jpeg

A friend of mine sent this to me and asked if it was me who posted it on Reddit… it wasn’t but I’m pretty sure I have almost everything in the photo! Nice to know I’m not alone ! 😂😂

(Me 4 months ago)” if I order this stuff now ill be getting my car right around the time it gets delivered”

View attachment 808940
A friend of mine sent this to me and asked if it was me who posted it on Reddit… it wasn’t but I’m pretty sure I have almost everything in the photo! Nice to know I’m not alone ! 😂😂

(Me 4 months ago)” if I order this stuff now ill be getting my car right around the time it gets delivered”
After reading all stories about delays, I (thinking smartly) ordered all this stuff a week after I got my VIN on Apr 25.

Tesla played even smarter with me by shipping my vehicle without the ECU charge port and I am still waiting for the car.

Wait is still ON.....

VIN just dropped, 264XXX. Less than 72 hours from order revision to VIN. I'm in shock.
Congrats!! I am on the verge of switching back to LR. I really wanted the LFP, but I have zero confidence getting my car anytime soon. The cost difference is negligible to make the change considering how much I am spending on gas while I continue to wait. My only worry is about the amount of degradation for long term ownership.

Yeah I’m really hoping to hear something soon. Ordered 10/19/21 for pickup at the Raleigh service center. M3 SR+

EDD dates:
Jan - Feb
Feb 15-Mar 15
May 19-June 16
July 10 - Aug 15th

Many folks from October orders have taken delivery well before me. So it sucks.
Hello there from Raleigh, ordered in September 2021. White/white. Got dates updated today to July 22nd - Aug 26th :( Used to be around March-May for a while.
So yeah...

Reactions: Mlm33 and Soosh
Howdy gang. Looks like my time is almost done. Picking up this Sunday at 10 am. So all told, 7 days from switching to LR to driving home. Still cannot believe it. I hope these updates are helpful not annoying.
Congrats again ! I just went into my account to change my order back to LR. It will not let me, then gave me a message that I might have to pay a fee to change it??? Did you have the same message? I just messaged the support line to see what more I can do.

Reactions: Scooter_in_Sac