Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not with RWD from what we seem to see. There is a strong feeling here that the LFP cells shortage is holding things back right now. So color and option have most likely nothing to do with. The only way out lately has been to switch fo LR or P. There are rumours, like always, that LFP cells should start to flow more consistently in a very near future. Q3-Q4

If you make the switch you'll have (2) things playing for you : Model LR and State CA

Good luck!
Thanks for the insight! If the LFP cells speeds things up then I can be patient. I’m just being really impatient at the moment lol. I have a car that treats me just fine right now, just getting antsy seeing all the M3 out in the wild.

4 hours total after changing.... that's just wild. Glad you're getting your sweet new car soon! Next week it looks like?
Yes My EDD is now June 20th to June 26th, last Friday got the text that my M3LR left the factory and is on the way. I still don’t have a VIN tho. Called Tesla today and she said I should receive it pretty soon.

EDD just changed from 10/06/2022 - 12/01/2022 to 10/10/2022 - 11/21/2022

Probably no meaning to it.
oh god, I hope mine doesn't get pushed back. It remains at 08/04 - 09/08 for a few weeks now. I don't know how much info these guys really have but my tesla advisor said that I should get my car in about a month... but it could be sooner.

First post! ;)
Model 3 SR+ / White / White Interior / No FSD
Order Date - 4/12/22
Ordered at Charlotte, NC

OD - July to Sep 2022 (per website too as of 4/12/22) :D
EDD - Oct to Dec 2022 (as of 4/13/22) ;(
Changed to white interior on 6/8
OD - July to Sep 2022 (per website too as of 4/12/22) :D
EDD - Oct to Dec 2022 (as of 4/13/22)
EDD - Sep 4 to Oct 16 (as of 6/15/22) :O

Reactions: Mr. Nuke and Rezan8
My order is from oct 2021, but I guess I accepted the terms on january or february and then reapplied for the loan and got approved this month... My EDD is set to august 4 - sept 8. What about you?
Hi,
Just a quick question regarding your Loan approval experience. Should we apply before the car is ready to pickup or wait until the SA ask for it?
Could you please tell me how long it takes the loan become approved? Any considerations?
Thank you

Hi,
Just a quick question regarding your Loan approval experience. Should we apply before the car is ready to pickup or wait until the SA ask for it?
Could you please tell me how long it takes the loan become approved? Any considerations?
Thank you
I would ask your SA what to do. I "prepared for delivery " and each time it did a credit inquiry which drove my credit rating down pretty quickly. Now my SA said he's recommending to select "cash" until you get a VIN. I'm in Canada, so my situation might be different but your SA should know what's best at your location.

Hi,
Thank you
What I suggest you to do is choose CASH as payment method and wait for your VIN so you can apply for the loan. This is because loan offers are only valid for 60 days and if you don't take delivery by then, they'll have to refresh your application, which is another hard pull on your credit. If you choose cash, you can ask them to change the payment method to loan once you get VINNED.

If you simply leave your payment method as loan without actually applying for it, you'll never get a VIN, because for Tesla you still don't actually have the means to pay for the car.

As for how long it takes for the loan to get approved, in my case it was in the same day.

Reactions: yektoop
I would ask your SA what to do. I "prepared for delivery " and each time it did a credit inquiry which drove my credit rating down pretty quickly. Now my SA said he's recommending to select "cash" until you get a VIN. I'm in Canada, so my situation might be different but your SA should know what's best at your location.
He's also in Canada... and me too :)

Reactions: Jbedz and yektoop
Thanks for the info. I will wait for the VIN ;)

Reactions: Jbedz