Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve explained in this thread how I ordered our M3 SR 4/1, had eight different EDDs and finally got my VIN for an August 9th delivery. Except I’m on Cape Cod. No way to get to AZ for a pickup at this time. Damn.

Anyway my delivery has been put “on hold.”

I’ll be ready for delivery when we return to AZ (Tucson area) end of August. Has anyone else been through this process and if so could you let me know what kind of delay I ought to expect?

Thanks!

Rich

Hey Everyone, have a question hopefully someone can answer.

I have a M3SR order that I made in April2022 with a EDD of October-December, I want to change it to Long Range but scared that I will lose my place in line and have a EDD pushed out more than it has. Has anyone made this change and share your experience. I live in Fremont CA

Seriously can you handle the finance and designate someone to pick up. We have lawyers for this stuff.
Posted this earlier today:

I’ve explained in this thread how I ordered our M3 SR 4/1, had eight different EDDs and finally got my VIN for an August 9th delivery. Except I’m on Cape Cod. No way to get to AZ for a pickup at this time. Damn.

Anyway my delivery has been put “on hold.”

I’ll be ready for delivery when we return to AZ (Tucson area) end of August. Has anyone else been through this process and if so could you let me know what kind of delay I ought to expect?

Thanks!

Rich

M3 SR+ Blue in North California:

Order Date - April 2, 2022
Original EDD June-Aug
Moved to July-Sept
Then moved to Aug-Sept
Then to Sept 21 - Nov 02
Last week it changed Sept 14-Sept 28
Today it changed to Aug 14-Aug 28

Anyone else with similar timelines?

Should I start preparing finances?