Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received my delivery date for Tuesday the 20th. Also received a email showing a $200! Voucher for Mobil charger. I entered it and shows that the charger will be shipped to my house in the car on delivery date.

I am assuming it will take at least a hour to inspect everything. Shame we need to have to do such a detailed inspection. How does the saying go? I am expecting the worse but hope for the best.

Received my delivery date for Tuesday the 20th. Also received a email showing a $200! Voucher for Mobil charger. I entered it and shows that the charger will be shipped to my house in the car on delivery date.

I am assuming it will take at least a hour to inspect everything. Shame we need to have to do such a detailed inspection. How does the saying go? I am expecting the worse but hope for the best.
Expect the best and be prepared. I have to ask do you really have a one hour checklist ?

Peace!

We picked up our car yesterday, one day early. From May to yesterday it was almost exactly 20 weeks.

It WAS worth the wait - the car was perfect. We were side-by-side with a couple inspecting an MYP, and we kidded about our respective waite times. We all took an hour to go through our checklists.

No issues- not even panel gaps. We were in Carlsbad, CA, Tesla staff were warm and friendly & experience was great.

Enjoy!

Reactions: Tirea and Mob Dee
Peace!

We picked up our car yesterday, one day early. From May to yesterday it was almost exactly 20 weeks.

It WAS worth the wait - the car was perfect. We were side-by-side with a couple inspecting an MYP, and we kidded about our respective waite times. We all took an hour to go through our checklists.

No issues- not even panel gaps. We were in Carlsbad, CA, Tesla staff were warm and friendly & experience was great.

Enjoy!
Congrats!!

Enjoy your car. What checklists are you referring to? Thanks!

I own a 2015 S and a 2021 Y. I've followed the forums and see people complaining they've ordered their Tesla a year ago or many months ago and their delivery date changes almost daily. When the legislation passed that allowed for Tesla to receive the $7,500 point of sale rebate recently, I ordered a Model 3 for my daughter on August 29th. Yesterday September 18th, only 2 weeks later I received a VIN and invitation to schedule car pickup. Are you kidding me. I placed the order knowing Tesla always has delays and since my daughter isn't in immediate need, the expected wait didn't bother us. Surely, my 3 build is someone else's rejection as they also don't want to overpay by $7,500 for the car. Has anyone else encountered an estimated October-January delivery estimate only to be scheduled a week or two later?

I own a 2015 S and a 2021 Y. I've followed the forums and see people complaining they've ordered their Tesla a year ago or many months ago and their delivery date changes almost daily. When the legislation passed that allowed for Tesla to receive the $7,500 point of sale rebate recently, I ordered a Model 3 for my daughter on August 29th. Yesterday September 18th, only 2 weeks later I received a VIN and invitation to schedule car pickup. Are you kidding me. I placed the order knowing Tesla always has delays and since my daughter isn't in immediate need, the expected wait didn't bother us. Surely, my 3 build is someone else's rejection as they also don't want to overpay by $7,500 for the car. Has anyone else encountered an estimated October-January delivery estimate only to be scheduled a week or two later?
What is your car built configuration? Im in NJ as well and my OD date was 08/18 and still has an EDD of 11/20 - 01/01, my EDD never change ever since then............well i think its fine I can wait and hopefully i will be qualified for the $7500

Placed the order on 9/1/22 and i just checked this morning my EDD still in 11/23 - 01/04/23

Got my VIN!!!
OD: 5/4
VIN: 9/20
EDD: 9/28-10/7

Unfortunately this actually pushed out my delivery range a few days. Hoping that will change in shipping.

Anyone in California know how Tesla insurance quotes generally stack up against Mercury?

Reactions: Mob Dee
EDD got pushed today (also received a call just now from Tesla training team asking me what I was planning to do with my old car).
Location - Ohio
Build - RWD, Blue, 18", Black, no FSD

June 22
October 20 to December 15 (8 weeks)

June 30
October 23 to December 4 (6 weeks)

August 10
October 3 to November 7 (5 weeks)

September 1
October 2 to October 30 (4 weeks)

September 9
September 22 to October 4 (12 days)

September 19
October 8 - October 22 (14 days)

Here she is:

181B6D06-71A2-4971-B4FB-A48694BE8F3C.jpeg

Fake ubertirbines - just rims. I bought them on Aliexpress for $125.

M3 RWD MSM w/ White Int. 18" No FSD
OD: 7/3
EDD: Oct 20th to Nov 24th

We ordered the mobile connector and wall charger at the the same time we ordered the car. We got the wall charger ten days later and had it installed a week later.

Just got notice that mobile connector shipped. Hoping that means we'll see positive movement in our EDD soon!

BTW. Sitting in a Buick Service center as I write this. Trouble starting this morning. Then when AAA showed up, it acted fine. Go figure. At any rate, having Buick take a look at it.

What is your car built configuration? Im in NJ as well and my OD date was 08/18 and still has an EDD of 11/20 - 01/01, my EDD never change ever since then............well i think its fine I can wait and hopefully i will be qualified for the $7500
Model 3 Rear-Wheel Drive $46,990 Pearl White Paint Included 19’’ Sport Wheels $1,500 All Black Partial Premium Interior Included Autopilot Include