Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do any of you have the executed lending agreement under their documents on the order manage page after taking delivery. My friend says I’m supposed to have this as it contains info about the financing but I don’t, perhaps it takes some time to show up.

Attachments

• IMG_2037.jpeg
    IMG_2037.jpeg
    831.2 KB · Views: 101
I had a June 20-30 EDD, but saw a M3 with my desired configuration in inventory, so asked to switch to that car.
I'll be taking delivery tomorrow June 15.
I received my RWD M3 on June 15, and love it so far! Fit and finish is very good as far as I can see.
I was pleasantly surprised to see that the car came with carpeted floor mats. I thought that the base model came without them?

Reactions: Esan na
same date for me (July 22nd) with no other options. but I am out of town for a few days, trying to get it rescheduled, but they said the car might have to be "released" to someone else. Waiting for confirmation but that sure is ridiculous. Wait for months for the car and they cant move delivery by a few days?

same date for me (July 22nd) with no other options. but I am out of town for a few days, trying to get it rescheduled, but they said the car might have to be "released" to someone else. Waiting for confirmation but that sure is ridiculous. Wait for months for the car and they cant move delivery by a few days?
I personally got my delivery date pushed with no issues, I also heard some others get an earlier delivery date after calling in. Sounds like you might be dealing with a horrible rep.

I personally got my delivery date pushed with no issues, I also heard some others get an earlier delivery date after calling in. Sounds like you might be dealing with a horrible rep.
The way it was explained to me during my demo drive yesterday:

After placing the non-refundable deposit, as part of the pre-delivery checklist you'll be offered a few possible delivery dates. [I put my deposit down yesterday and was offered this Saturday, Sunday, or Monday - a variety of 15-minute spots on each day. I've seen/heard other people being offered just one time on one day]. Can't keep the date you choose? You can push it once to the following day. Can't keep the pushed date? You can push it one final time to the day after. If that doesn't work either, then (1) the car is released; (2) your non-refundable deposit is lost; and (3) a hold is placed on your account for 7 days during which time you cannot place a new order. After that, you can start the process again if you like.

The way it was explained to me during my demo drive yesterday:

After placing the non-refundable deposit, as part of the pre-delivery checklist you'll be offered a few possible delivery dates. [I put my deposit down yesterday and was offered this Saturday, Sunday, or Monday - a variety of 15-minute spots on each day. I've seen/heard other people being offered just one time on one day]. Can't keep the date you choose? You can push it once to the following day. Can't keep the pushed date? You can push it one final time to the day after. If that doesn't work either, then (1) the car is released; (2) your non-refundable deposit is lost; and (3) a hold is placed on your account for 7 days during which time you cannot place a new order. After that, you can start the process again if you like.
I also got only 1 day to choose for delivery, perhaps that could be the reason. I received the 13th of June but pushed it to the 16th and then switched to the 15th.

Picked mine up. Yay :)

What is this 150 supercharging credit mentioned above and how do I see if I got it?
On the Tesla app you will see a treasure chest icon on the top right, click on it and scroll down. Here you will see if you have any supercharger credits. Basically they calculate how much it would cost to charge your model Y to achieve 150km range and will subtract this cost from your next supercharger visit. The value of it is pretty low.

Reactions: StrykerFoxx
Picked mine up the 22nd and gotta say couldn't be happier. Delivery center staff were great, after a few days and a wash the car is perfect. Not a rattle inside, even panel gaps, paint is almost perfect, few swirls from the preparation the delivery center did, as expected. Will be doing a paint correction before applying a paint protection anyways.

Came with 98% charge and the free 150km supercharger credit. Also came with carpet floor mats which I didn't expect.

Overall no complaints here.

Reactions: Esan na
Can anyone in the US confirm whether the new full-$7500-eligible SR+ still has an LFP pack? Want an LFP pack but curious as to how they managed to get the full credit…
I sure can't, but I'll be mighty upset if mine doesn't qualify. It certainly claims to in the app.

I put an order for a $2200-off base (only option midnight silver, but I see now maybe that's the base color again as of a day ago) for pickup in NY state. now I'm getting nagged to do my registration, but pickup date is July 13-22. Only put in order yesterday.

Joined the order club today. Midnight Silver Metallic Paint SR, no options with the $2,210 price adjustment.
Waiting on the check from my credit union and delivery date from Tesla (July 8-July 16). Credit Union said it could be up to 7 days for the check to arrive (no option to overnight).

I on my my second deposit for a TM3, for $250. The first $250 was lost after the title for the trade in was rejected by Tesla, so I had to get a new one from the DMV. They estimated 2-4 weeks for that, it arrived in about 2 weeks. Tesla put a "hold" on the purchase, but then canceled the entire order and took my $250 deposit. Two days later, the title showed up in the mail.

Two days ago, I placed a new order and was charged a new $250 deposit. Now I needed to do the paperwork ALL OVER AGAIN. Today they paged me telling me if I didn't make a delivery appointment by tomorrow, they would cancel the order, and I assume take my deposit AGAIN. They only oked the trade in last night. They still want pictures of the odometer and title for that. The loan paperwork can't get started until they ok the trade in completely (the system is automated).

I just needed to vent somewhere. What the hell is with Tesla here? I am already a Tesla customer, I have owned one since 2018. The new one is for my wife. Since when is hassling your customers part of the business model?

Scott Franco
San Jose, CA