Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 487964 Anyone know what to do here? The other day on my "manage" page it was showing the insurance screen and just waiting for VIN number and order agreement. Now the page seems to have reverted back to the confirm information and trade in info page though everything is checked and ready to do. I called the delivery hub and they said everything in my account looks fine and I am waiting for a VIN. Just weird that its on this page now. I also can't really for a VIN number in the source code this way

Scroll to the bottom right, there should be a button to confirm everything and proceed to the next page.

Guys, let's be honest what are the chances I receive the vehicle before next Saturday 11/21 before I'm gone to Canada for vacation?
Why do I even bother refreshing my source code and reading every comment on this forum lmaoooo

SR Ordered on 11/16.

I say you get it! I am expecting to get mine sometime next week, and I ordered 11/15.

When I ordered it said 4-6 weeks, and today is exactly 4 weeks...so even an Xmas delivery would be within the estimate...but I am hoping for it sooner.....just so I can get it over with and move on.

Reactions: Techlead13
Guys, let's be honest what are the chances I receive the vehicle before next Saturday 11/21 before I'm gone to Canada for vacation?
Why do I even bother refreshing my source code and reading every comment on this forum lmaoooo

SR Ordered on 11/16.

I am on the same boat as you.
Ordered 11/15 and leaving the Bay Area for vacation from 23rd to 30th...
I need delivery by the 22nd...

Reactions: Techlead13
I am on the same boat as you.
Ordered 11/15 and leaving the Bay Area for vacation from 23rd to 30th...
I need delivery by the 22nd...

I've had two long road trips we planned around delivery and the car wasn't here for either. I hate complaining this much but the fact that my car is sitting in a parking lot somewhere with plates and my insurance on it but noone can tell me when I'm getting it is infuriating. The kid on the phone today said " give me a second while I wake your car up and find out where it is". Grr. Why isn't it loaded in MY app yet so I can tell where it is?

I say you get it! I am expecting to get mine sometime next week, and I ordered 11/15.

When I ordered it said 4-6 weeks, and today is exactly 4 weeks...so even an Xmas delivery would be within the estimate...but I am hoping for it sooner.....just so I can get it over with and move on.

Does anyone know if they actually do Christmas deliveries? I'd assume not, but I did read a post from someone saying that they had a delivery scheduled for 12/24, so that makes me wonder.

SR Ordered on 11/16.
Ordered on 11/11. No VIN. Honestly, I don't expect my delivery happening before December 28. Tesla will try to deliver my car before EOY but they probably text me on 12/26 saying, "Your M3 will be available for delivery on December 28. If you cannot pick it up by December 30, it will be assigned to other customer and your next delivery will be in March 2020." I should be my vacation in the last week and I have a bad feeling about this...

Ordered on 11/11. No VIN. Honestly, I don't expect my delivery happening before December 28. Tesla will try to deliver my car before EOY but they probably text me on 12/26 saying, "Your M3 will be available for delivery on December 28. If you cannot pick it up by December 30, it will be assigned to other customer and your next delivery will be in March 2020." I should be my vacation in the last week and I have a bad feeling about this...

It seems to me that they aren't as desperate to drive 4q numbers as they were to drive 3q. I've gotten a very nonchalant vibe from everyone I've talked to. Not to mention the garbage "incentive" they offered me to drive 6 hours to pick the car up

So I called the Fremont Delivery Center the other day and asked if they could hold the car until Jan 2nd if they receive it on Dec 28 and I can't pick it up. They said sure, but that I wouldn't have the federal incentive. I asked if Tesla would be willing to give the $1875 equivalent in free supercharging or free car color and they said they don't have any information regarding that.

I have strong doubts they'll honor that statement of holding the car if it comes to that, but we'll see.

I've had two long road trips we planned around delivery and the car wasn't here for either. I hate complaining this much but the fact that my car is sitting in a parking lot somewhere with plates and my insurance on it but noone can tell me when I'm getting it is infuriating. The kid on the phone today said " give me a second while I wake your car up and find out where it is". Grr. Why isn't it loaded in MY app yet so I can tell where it is?

Being in the dark with no idea when you get a VIN & delivery is sad, but knowing the car somewhere in the store/DC but not able to deliver but already paying insurance and taxes must be terrible...
Wish you luck in a swift delivery from here!!!

Reactions: Turlejay