Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Amazing! They automatically selected home delivery but prefer to pick it up for the experience.

Me personally, I wish home delivery was an option but it's not. So I have to take a day off from work and go to the Buena Park delivery center when my SR arrives in a few weeks.

I personally don't need the "experience" as I've watched so many youtube videos of them already, that I feel like I've been there & done that. lol. But I do have a couple of checklists that I will be going through and making sure I fully examine the cars.... you know the usual, check the oil dipstick and make sure the gas tank is topped off.

• Funny
Reactions: sparkz and doubledz
All these deliveries. Maybe it's just nerves but I'm starting to question ordering the white interior. Maybe I can wrap kids in saran wrap before getting in the car. Can't get a consistent answer from Tesla on whether changing to black would set me back. I've been told everything from "probably" to "Nah, you're good". I keep thinking of all those late November/early December folks who missed the boat.

Stay calm self... stay calm....

Reactions: Roald44
Seems the Tesla website it going a bit haywire at the moment. Went to give it a visit and it went back to asking me for details I already filled in and now just has the pic of the car and nothing else.

Oh you mean something like this...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200226-193639_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200226-193639_Chrome.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 71