Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
im doing a cash option

but when I plug the information in I just get “Manage” when I click that it says “Scan Insurance “ since I have no VIN that cannot be completed.

but I don’t see anything to “edit” my configuration 🤷🏻‍♂️
When logged in you need to copy paste the URL with your RN. If you get redirected to the manage page, you did something wrong. It's only accessible direct (or from the edit link early in the ordering process).

Order on 4/23 SR+ ,Pearl White Paint, 19’’ Sport Wheels, no FSD. No VIN yet.​

Delivery​

• Delivery date [as of 5/14]: June 03 - June 23
  • Previous delivery dates: May 27 - June 15, June 02 - June 22, June 01 - June 21, June 10 - June 30

Today's update shows delivery date :(

Delivery​

• Delivery date: 7 - 10 weeks from order placed date
  • Previous delivery dates: June 03 - June 23, May 27 - June 15, June 02 - June 22, June 01 - June 21, June 10 - June 30

When logged in you need to copy paste the URL with your RN. If you get redirected to the manage page, you did something wrong. It's only accessible direct (or from the edit link early in the ordering process).

Yea…. For some odd reason it just takes me back to my main page no option for edit 🤷🏻‍♂️
I’m logged in and everything..

unless it can only be done on a PC and not your phone?…

SR+ Blue, black interior, aero wheels, no FSD. Ordered 4/18. Ottawa Canada
This morning it was 5/28-6/15 and now it says 7-10 weeks from order date.
Good things to those who wait I suppose
Ordered the same car the day before you… dates have bounced around continuously. And how I have 7-11 weeks from date of order. I’m choosing to believe it’ll still be sometime in the 1st half of June. However the waiting is becoming annoying. Lol

Last edited:
Completed my order April 25th and the estimated delivery time has been June 15-30th.

One exciting day it changed to late May to early June but then quickly changed back.

Today it's now saying something totally different. No dates just says "Estimated Delivery: 7 - 10 weeks from order placed date"

Fingers crossed!

Well, I have ordered an SR+ white on black on april 11th. Always had an estimated delivery showing around end of May to first two weeks on June.

Today it is showing 8-12 weeks!!!
My 6 May SR+ white/white order was put back into "6-8 weeks from order date" status a couple of days ago, but now it's back to 3-23 June. These estimates are worse than the GOM in a Gen 1 Leaf. Lol

With the amount of money Tesla is worth... Wouldn't you think they have a better tracking system on cars then the old "Guess-O-Meter"

Just saying... I can go into Subway and watch my sandwich get made in follow the process through finish

Would be great to have Tesla update you on the process "Your car is being made on this date", "Today is the day your care is being created", "Congrats your car is created here is your VIN"
I just cannot believe since this is a "Custom Car" and it's being made just for you they cannot get a handle on that, I understand the BIG3 since they just pump cars out like it's milk...

Oh well guess that's why I do what I do for a living and Musk does what Musk does for a living 🙃

Reactions: Jason1652
Just changed to June 3 - June 23.
1621344997795.png

I must have reached the max that this chrome extension can store "previous delivery dates". I don't see the June 3 - June 23 dates on there (that I saw last night).

Back to June 7 - June 27.