Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry if this is a dumb question, new to Tesla and not familiar with delivery logistics. Would this mean they dropped off some Tesla's in Chicago by chance? I spoke to my SA yesterday afternoon and she said that it's very likely I should expect my VIN within a few weeks. (I hope sooner) I ordered 4/5 and although it's nice seeing others get their VIN's it's disheartening/confusing to see those who got their cars ordered weeks and even a month after I did.
It's possible, but I can't say for sure. My SA just said that my car is currently in Chicago and will be in transit to Toronto the next few days. Looks like another forum member had the same response, also from Toronto.

What configuration did you get?

It's possible, but I can't say for sure. My SA just said that my car is currently in Chicago and will be in transit to Toronto the next few days. Looks like another forum member had the same response, also from Toronto.

What configuration did you get?
Thanks for the reply! Hopefully my car was part of that shipment and is there. SR+, metallic gray, black interior. No FSD.

I just checked my account (again after soo many times today) and got the message to accept the Teslavision. I still donā€™t have a delivery date, but I got a VIN! Iā€™ll have to call my SA tomorrow to see if she has better insight (ie. if itā€™s on a ship already or something). I hope itā€™s by the 12th as my loan terms expireā€¦..

Reactions: GiFer
Congratulations when did you order my delivery date disappeared on Thursday and still has not showed up
I ordered White SR+, White int, 19" wheels on 4/30. I just saw a post from someone who ordered 4/21 that got their VIN three hours before me. When I take delivery, I am going to post dates from the beginning until the end to help the future Teslaholics know what to expect.