Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered MSM/Black, no upgrades/FSD on 5/5 ... delivery Balt

As with most others here my EDD has moved “left” and “right”, alternately been expressed in weeks from order date, a date range and .. missing.

I stayed up to 3am last night to read every oozing-with-anxiety post re VINs and deliveries. I feel it! This AM, my EDD had changed from 6-8 weeks to June 12 - June 28.

I’ve got the Tesla app and a few other recommended apps. I have been pouring over the charging station maps and “reviewing” nearly every long distance drive I have made in the last ten years in the context of a 253 mile range.

36-month Lease or 48-month finance? Buy the Tesla mats or aftermarket? Will I outfit it with aftermarket wheels?

I FEEL LIKE MY BRAIN CHEMISTRY HAS CHANGED!

• Funny
Reactions: cyberry
Woke up this morning and checked my order status. Had the notification to accept TeslaVision. I now have a VIN!
Judging by your comment history, it appears you got MSM.

I would say it's safe to say that they are making the pearl white vehicles last.. probably because they are the free color. I am seeing more and more people who ordered MSM get their VINs.. both before and after my order date of plain pearl white.

Ordered MSM/Black, no upgrades/FSD on 5/5 ... delivery Balt

As with most others here my EDD has moved “left” and “right”, alternately been expressed in weeks from order date, a date range and .. missing.

I stayed up to 3am last night to read every oozing-with-anxiety post re VINs and deliveries. I feel it! This AM, my EDD had changed from 6-8 weeks to June 12 - June 28.

I’ve got the Tesla app and a few other recommended apps. I have been pouring over the charging station maps and “reviewing” nearly every long distance drive I have made in the last ten years in the context of a 253 mile range.

36-month Lease or 48-month finance? Buy the Tesla mats or aftermarket? Will I outfit it with aftermarket wheels?

I FEEL LIKE MY BRAIN CHEMISTRY HAS CHANGED!
I leased because I like to change my cars every few years ☺️
I haven’t purchased any accessories yet, although I have a lot of stuff on my Amazon shopping list 🙈
There are lots of product/accessory reviews for Teslas on YouTube. It might help you with the decision on the mats, wheels, etc 😉

I would say it's safe to say that they are making the pearl white vehicles last.. probably because they are the free color. I am seeing more and more people who ordered MSM get their VINs.. both before and after my order date of plain pearl white.
Yeah, I did get MSM and black interior. You’d think pearl white would be first since it’s probably most popular due to it being free?

I would say it's safe to say that they are making the pearl white vehicles last.. probably because they are the free color. I am seeing more and more people who ordered MSM get their VINs.. both before and after my order date of plain pearl

Nope, lots of people getting VIN'S for various colours. I recieved mine for my pearl white yesterday

Reactions: GiFer and makirules