Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys, just wanted to chime in. I took delivery last quarter. The dates in Your account will change, sometimes disappear altogether. Don’t fret. You will all get your cars by end of June.

I was nervous as well. Ordered Dec 30, 2020 and first was showing EDD Feb 15 - Mar 10. The dates jumped back and forth. At some point just the left date was going upward by one day. And then I got my vin. Took delivery on Mar 20.

Took delivery today. Happy but need a real full day to setup the car.

Really enjoying the but the range anxiety is real!

Still love looking at this beauty ...

A040F479-939B-4040-931C-60B9985906BA.jpeg

Just spoke to my SA, they said my car is in Chicago and on the way to Toronto. ETA next Wednesday. Delivery date set for Friday!
Sorry if this is a dumb question, new to Tesla and not familiar with delivery logistics. Would this mean they dropped off some Tesla's in Chicago by chance? I spoke to my SA yesterday afternoon and she said that it's very likely I should expect my VIN within a few weeks. (I hope sooner) I ordered 4/5 and although it's nice seeing others get their VIN's it's disheartening/confusing to see those who got their cars ordered weeks and even a month after I did.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, new to Tesla and not familiar with delivery logistics. Would this mean they dropped off some Tesla's in Chicago by chance? I spoke to my SA yesterday afternoon and she said that it's very likely I should expect my VIN within a few weeks. (I hope sooner) I ordered 4/5 and although it's nice seeing others get their VIN's it's disheartening/confusing to see those who got their cars ordered weeks and even a month after I did.
I hope so. I'm also picking up from Chicago.

Reactions: Cm782