Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine changed to something crazy just before I got my vin. I think you will see something soon. I know you have been waiting longer than me. I was told my car has been built, but it still may need to be shipped from California. So that sounds like another week.
I really hope so.

Clarification.. right now my estimated delivery date is June 13- June 26.. which is roughly 12-14 weeks from when I ordered. When I ordered the estimate said on the website, 1-13 weeks.

I have read so many things here (and from the SC) regarding VINs and delivery dates. Sucks that I cannot confirm anything with my actual advisors.

I really hope I get a VIN and delivery date this week, but I am not getting my hopes up. Knowing my luck it will at the very end of my date range... or even worse, next quarter/month.

I really hope so.

Clarification.. right now my estimated delivery date is June 13- June 26.. which is roughly 12-14 weeks from when I ordered. When I ordered the estimate said on the website, 1-13 weeks.

I have read so many things here (and from the SC) regarding VINs and delivery dates. Sucks that I cannot confirm anything with my actual advisors.

I really hope I get a VIN and delivery date this week, but I am not getting my hopes up. Knowing my luck it will at the very end of my date range... or even worse, next quarter/month.
That’s insane.... I ordered 5/16 and my EDD is June 20-30 which is only roughly 6 weeks after I ordered. Still baffles me how their delivery process works... 🤦🏻‍♀️

That’s insane.... I ordered 5/16 and my EDD is June 20-30 which is only roughly 6 weeks after I ordered. Still baffles me how their delivery process works... 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeah.. I tried to make sense of it for awhile, but eventually stopped due not being able to figure it out.

I have seen people order after me get their cars. I have seen people get their cars from the same location as I am getting mine. Of course these are all people who got extra add-ons (different color exterior/interior). Maybe I should have spent the extra money to get a different color and I would have had it by now lol.

Here she is! A few minor issues but panel fitment is perfect.... aside from the hood which is a little off. I did find a small chip in the bumper and it was really dirty. Submitted everything on the App and should all be fixed soon.

Attachments

• 2D085979-132F-4FD5-85BC-0FDF415379C2.jpeg
    2D085979-132F-4FD5-85BC-0FDF415379C2.jpeg
    681.6 KB · Views: 76
Is everyone okay with accepting Teslavision? Less car for the same amount.
I personally want to believe this is a bump
In the road, I look at it like this Tesla wouldn’t go away from sonar unless TeslaVision is as good or if not better for the future.

Just wait… it may not be cool now and maybe buggy but only time will be better

Reactions: SkuleBus and GiFer
Is everyone okay with accepting Teslavision? Less car for the same amount.
Ultimately, I want to believe it would be a better option, as radar depends on a sonar connection which may or may not be reliable in an instance, while Teslavision depends solely on the AI and camera system to really evaluate the real-time surroundings even when not connected to radar.
Not sure if I understand the difference between one an the other so I’m just going by what I’ve read so far. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: makirules