Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR/SR+ (Model 3 RWD) Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered my M3 SR on May 22. When i checked my delivery status two days ago, it showed up like June 15-30, then i refreshed the page and it disappeared. I have trade in offer valid for 30 days. Did anyone have the same situation? What happens if they deliver my car after my trade in offer expires ? I am in Virginia by the way.

I ordered my M3 SR on May 22. When i checked my delivery status two days ago, it showed up like June 15-30, then i refreshed the page and it disappeared. I have trade in offer valid for 30 days. Did anyone have the same situation? What happens if they deliver my car after my trade in offer expires ? I am in Virginia by the way.
My trade offer was due to expire on May 30, but my car isn't here yet. Without me even asking, Tesla extended the trade date by a month and raised the offering price by $1000

Reactions: BRebels
I am wondering if anyone in Canada
Order 4-28 Lease approved 5-4. No further info yet. just keep showing 3-13 weeks.
Vancouver
I ordered Apr 16 and got my VIN Saturday morning that just passed. Metallic Silver, no FSD or additional upgrades. I just booked my PU thus after in Toronto for June 8. Mine was showing 3-13 weeks for about 2 weeks prior.

Reactions: Piggyz and sirazier
Those of you with recent deliveries, are these still arriving without floor mats? I read or heard somewhere that new SR+ deliveries in the US might come with floor mats, like in other parts of the world. Looking for verification one way or the other before I order accessories for my incoming.
My delivery is set for 6/12 - so, maybe someone will be able to comment on this sooner than I can. I ordered the All Weather floor mats direct from Tesla shortly after ordering with the knowing that the car didn’t come with mats. So, if they are now coming with some decent floor mats, I may have some extra available!

Is everyone okay with accepting Teslavision? Less car for the same amount.

Define “less car”. The exclusion of unneeded/extra sensors doesn’t mean you are getting “less car”.
Exactly. I mean Tesla knows how their Software and AI works. For us to comment that because they took away radar suddenly it becomes a very unsafe car without any knowledge of how they make it work would be a mistake. But to each their own - I got my delivery two days back and everything works just fine. Autopilot worked beautifully.

Those of you with recent deliveries, are these still arriving without floor mats? I read or heard somewhere that new SR+ deliveries in the US might come with floor mats, like in other parts of the world. Looking for verification one way or the other before I order accessories for my incoming.
No floor mats. Also, no passenger lumbar support as reported in the Model Y section. Annoying.

30 days from your last trade-in value, they will ask you to enter the current miles again. I just had to do it yesterday.